The reason why Jones' fingerpokes are more lethal

roventu

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
post-fight picture of Jones' fingers show clear evidence why eye pokes need to be taken more seriously

mjDdQDZ.jpg

Last edited:
I wish they would introduce close-finger gloves but right now it is just a pipe dream.

The eye poke issue has to be tackled before it snowballs out of control.

Plus not only do the fingers affect the eyes, the nails dig into fresh cuts and scar faces.

I wish they would introduce close-finger gloves but right now it is just a pipe dream.

The eye poke issue has to be tackled before it snowballs out of control.

Plus not only do the fingers affect the eyes, the nails dig into fresh cuts and scar faces.

is it just me, or am i reading between the lines here lol

They check fingernails in middle school wrestling. Are we to believe the commission didn't have someone check them in a pro fight?

So the ref checking is groin protector, mouthguard, nails, before him entering the cage ... was doing what exactly?

lol is this real? wtf... oh i see its a joke that its his coke sniffing finger. i didnt get it at first. i thought people used rolled up bills

post-fight picture of Jones' fingers show clear evidence why eye pokes need to be taken more seriously

mjDdQDZ.jpg

let me guess. you googled coke nail and looked for the first explosive and athletic one you could find to post it here?

Back