Media The Reason Why Gastelum has a Good Chin

Are you retarded?
Right... Are you retarded? I wasn’t complaining about you making a joke. The point is that my thread was deleted for making a joke about Israel having a resemblance to Grace Jones because someone got offended. I was pointing out the hypocrisy. I don’t give a shit if people poke fun at a fighter as long as it’s not being done maliciously.

Kelvin can be pretty awkward on the mic these days. I'm really hoping he's the New Breed of Tito.

Timestamped:

Looks like loving the buffet runs in the family

<JonesLaugh>

Wow, so you’re that guy @Sansnom ?

I mean, everyone noticed it but you’re the guy who wants to make light of it and for what? Likes?

Garbage thread indeed.

Right... Are you retarded? I wasn’t complaining about you making a joke. The point is that my thread was deleted for making a joke about Israel having a resemblance to Grace Jones because someone got offended. I was pointing out the hypocrisy. I don’t give a shit if people poke fun at a fighter as long as it’s not being done maliciously.
Why are you in this thread complaining about your thread?

You just said that your thread was about 2 male fighters having a baby. That in itself is just childish and dumb and should get wastelanded.

Like I already told you, this thread is about the embedded vlog. Specifically about a funny anecdote. If this thread's entire premise was to make fun of Gastelum or his sister I would have titled it differently.

Go cry somewhere else lol

Why are you in this thread complaining about your thread?

You just said that your thread was about 2 male fighters having a baby. That in itself is just childish and dumb and should get wastelanded.

Like I already told you, this thread is about the embedded vlog. Specifically about a funny anecdote. If this thread's entire premise was to make fun of Gastelum or his sister I would have titled it differently.

Go cry somewhere else lol
How is it about the embedded vlog?

Ah so we're making fun of a pro fighter's female family members from the safety of sherdog now

Admirable

<26>

It's about a specific part of the embedded vlog

Quit trolling.

This thread had nothing to with the vlog. It was a way of you ridiculing Kelvin's family for being fat and pointing it out. In no way shape or form was that vlog about Kelvins family being over weight. It was about Kelving enjoying his time with his family.

Ah so we're making fun of a pro fighter's female family members from the safety of sherdog now

Admirable

yeah this dude is a real Einstein trying to point this out to us. Lets get real, he made this thread to make fun of Kelvin's family. How nice of him.

Thats not necessarily true as the actual biggest hitters of all time like foreman and shavers all had tree trunk waist

Waist doesnt matter. I'm talking about the hips. Think about how a chimp is built . Broad shoulders and narrow hips. Yea there are guys with wide hips that hit hard too. Foreman was never really an explosive puncher. He was just extremely heavy handed and strong af. Usually small hip guys are more agile if they have the upper glute muscles

Adesanya living in Sansnom's head rent free.

CUuJfUl.png

{<jordan}

What a garbage thread.
Nothing new from him.

Waist doesnt matter. I'm talking about the hips. Think about how a chimp is built . Broad shoulders and narrow hips. Yea there are guys with wide hips that hit hard too. Foreman was never really an explosive puncher. He was just extremely heavy handed and strong af. Usually small hip guys are more agile if they have the upper glute muscles
Yea i would agree smaller hips can be an advantage when transferring explosive energy, but the heaviest hitters arent guys you look at and say “damn his hips are narrow” like you would sprinters.
Allot of the most heaviest punchers are blocky

It's because of Mexican heritage. That simple.

Yea i would agree smaller hips can be an advantage when transferring explosive energy, but the heaviest hitters arent guys you look at and say “damn his hips are narrow” like you would sprinters.

Allot of the most heaviest punchers are blocky

Well if you mean heavy handed then that's more about having large mass, and big wrist/hand. But explosive power punchers like Tyson, Julian Jackson ect.. have small hips. But punching power is influenced from different. Low body fat also increases your power, but so does have a gut because you can generate power from there. I remember I dropped 13 pounds till I could see my abs, and I was punching way harder lighter. I also looked more muscular even tho I weighed less

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back