Reaction score
Timestamped:

Looks like loving the buffet runs in the family

<JonesLaugh>

giphy.gif

Damn his family is big.

Hes been fighting against his genetics.

Thats why he cant make WW.

She has the same build as gastelum. Thick chest, built like a tank. Except she's chunkier.

Why’s he sound like a hill billay though

I just made a thread about what would happen if Jon Jones and Israel Adesanya had a daughter and posted a picture of Grace Jones. My thread was deleted a few minutes later because some twat started complaining about incels or something. He or she obviously had no clue who Grace Jones is. Anyways this is okay though?

He's Mexican and has a short neck. Probably the biggest reasons.

I just made a thread about what would happen if Jon Jones and Israel Adesanya had a daughter and posted a picture of Grace Jones. My thread was deleted a few minutes later because some twat started complaining about incels or something. He or she obviously had no clue who Grace Jones is. Anyways this is okay though?
<Dylan>

The reason...

giphy.gif

Or his thick ass neck and Mexican heritage/genes.
Came here to say cause he's mexican. More often than not they are some of the absolute toughest fighters on the planet, just refuse to go down.

Wonder if chin/jaw exercises actually improve one's "fighting chin".

I have seen "chin/jaw workouts" and they actually seem to work in terms of accentuating those muscles at least for aesthetic purposes, but I really wonder if they have any effect on the ability to withstand a punch.
If I had to guess..........
I'd say..
Maybe??

I’m fine with this thread. Just wondering why the mods would delete mine when this one is essentially making fun of a fighter and his family for being portly.
This thread is about the embedded vlog. Specifically about Gastelum and him having a good chin. I thought it was pretty funny for him to mention that the reason he has a good chin is that his sister would beat him up as a kid.

I added a comment about his sister being on the chunkier side like Gastelum but that wasn't the premise of the thread.

Why are you comparing this thread with your weird ass thread about 2 fighters having a babiy? wtf lol

This thread is about the embedded vlog. Specifically about Gastelum and him having a good chin. I thought it was pretty funny for him to mention that the reason he has a good chin is that his sister would beat him up as a kid.

I added a comment about his sister being on the chunkier side like Gastelum but that wasn't the premise of the thread.

Why are you comparing this thread with your weird ass thread about 2 fighters having a babiy? wtf lol
I’m sorry... where in the embedded video were they at a buffet?

Back