The reason for Jones great success

FictionIsReal

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
i-can-do-all-things.jpg

Yes, christ gave him long arms and legs, and strong fingers for "keeping distance"

Don't be a retard. Jones is an amazing fighter because he works at it. I hate guy guy, but he is as good as you can be at his given trade. Stop trying to take that away from him

fighting injured old or mw guys, the end he has zero power. he wont be anything past 30

Yes, christ gave him long arms and legs, and strong fingers for "keeping distance"

No matter what anyone says thats his number 1 thing that keeps him winning. Of course he does know how to use it too but still. His biggest ass beating came from Gus who has similar height and reach. Its just really hard for shorter guys to get in there with all his keeping distance tactics. It wears them out, nick diaz wears fighters out too but in a different way.

Don't be a retard. Jones is an amazing fighter because he works at it. I hate guy guy, but he is as good as you can be at his given trade. Stop trying to take that away from him

what did he do good today?

I don't think Jesus would approve of poking people in the eyes. Evidently jones read the first part of eye for an eye but stopped right there.

Jesus was poked by nails. You don't think he would approve a finger?

That was accidental and u know it. It had no effect on the fight. If anything it gave DC a chance to rest. Haters gonna hate....right.

No matter what anyone says thats his number 1 thing that keeps him winning. Of course he does know how to use it too but still. His biggest ass beating came from Gus who has similar height and reach. Its just really hard for shorter guys to get in there with all his keeping distance tactics. It wears them out, nick diaz wears fighters out too but in a different way.

Except Jones may be the best ever soon, and Nick Diaz is mediocre on hid best day. Ya, other than that they are very similar...(smile)

Except Jones may be the best ever soon, and Nick Diaz is mediocre on hid best day. Ya, other than that they are very similar...(smile)

Man it amazes me some of you don't use your head. Ok I will explain for you. The ability to wear their opponents out is similar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back