The reason Erick Silva Gassed out - Sarcasm

VictorCosta

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Blame on Camila Oliveira (UFC Ring Girl)

ericksilva_camilaoliveira_ringgirl_facebook.jpg

camila-oliveira.jpg

a close at her piercing

oqhz5c.jpg

and Grazi Massafera(Artist)

grazi-massafera-_-dica-beleza-grazi-massafera.jpg

180395-grazi-massafera-e-erick-silva-620x0-2.jpg

That is what happens when u have a night with one of these girls before fight night.

NO GAS TANK TO FIGHT..

Erick Silva eterna promessa!

I know it is a joke but how do people not understand that Silva gassed because Brown was putting on a crazy pace and zapped his cardio from him by beating him down.

No one can take that kind of punishment without wearing down.

I know it is a joke but how do people not understand that Silva gassed because Brown was putting on a crazy pace and zapped his cardio from him by beating him down.

No one can take that kind of punishment without wearing down.

Probably because he was gassed after they got up in the first round when Silva hurt him and went for the choke, had nothing to do with Brown beating on him because he was gassed from OFFENSE. Try actually watching the fight.

After seeing this, makes me even happier Brown lit his shit up.

lol'd at "a close at her piercing"

Probably because he was gassed after they got up in the first round when Silva hurt him and went for the choke, had nothing to do with Brown beating on him because he was gassed from OFFENSE. Try actually watching the fight.

It really seems like a lot of people here completely ignored the knees and elbows Matt put on Silva immediately upon stand up that caused him to go loopy.

Back