Media The reason Conor won't let go

Conor could just ask nicely, "Please, Khabib, give me my soul back and I'll stop all this nonsense."

It's weird. If I got beaten up by someone, I would chat shit unless I knew I could beat him and we were going to fight again.

Then again, I'm not a millionaire prize fighter
<DCrying>
It's okay Sherbro, you're still worth millions to us.

<Oku04>

Its insane how this fight has been turned into this "domination"

When the only highlights was, 1 fluke overhand, some ground and pound that wasn't all getting through, and a sub. That's it, thats all that happened in that fight, yet people act like Conor was "Aldo'd"

Nate Diaz landed more shots against Conor in that 1st fight

If Conor vs Khabib is suddenly an "emasculation" now, then I can't even imagine how you newbs would have reacted to REAL DOMINATIONS like Gsp vs Serra 2.

It's like we are in the twilight zone where only round 2 happened

because khabib absolutely emasculated him in the cage is more like it.
Apparently all of this "never happened"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But I get it. We live in a dumbed down society "dominated" by nerd internet culture, so the fight gets exaggerated to hell and back for the "meme" ...and it's the "internet sheep cool" thing to parrot the lie that "Khabob dominated Conor"...

What ever. Thos who actually know fighting don't care, and KNOW that Conor off a 2 year lay off, gave Khabib the 2nd toughest fight of his career, behind Tibua. Tibua flat out exposed Khabumfraud, and I expect a healthy 100% Conor to do the same to Justin Khaleebieber KhabumFRAUD in the rematch

Hopefully "people" have more fun with the memes for after the rematch when Conor lays Khabieber the Male Rousey out cold.

Because he's a narcissist and is pathologically incapable of facing and admitting defeat

Its insane how this fight has been turned into this "domination"

When the only highlights was, 1 fluke overhand, some ground and pound that wasn't all getting through, and a sub. That's it, thats all that happened in that fight, yet people act like Conor was "Aldo'd"

Nate Diaz landed more shots against Conor in that 1st fight

If Conor vs Khabib is suddenly an "emasculation" now, then I can't even imagine how you newbs would have reacted to REAL DOMINATIONS like Gsp vs Serra 2.

It's like we are in the twilight zone where only round 2 happened

Apparently all of this "never happened"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But I get it. We live in a dumbed down society "dominated" by nerd internet culture, so the fight gets exaggerated to hell and back for the "meme" ...and it's the "internet sheep cool" thing to parrot the lie that "Khabob dominated Conor"...

What ever. Thos who actually know fighting don't care, and KNOW that Conor off a 2 year lay off, gave Khabib the 2nd toughest fight of his career, behind Tibua. Tibua flat out exposed Khabumfraud, and I expect a healthy 100% Conor to do the same to Justin Khaleebieber KhabumFRAUD in the rematch

Hopefully "people" have more fun with the memes for after the rematch when Conor lays Khabieber the Male Rousey out cold.
Yeah, Conor landed some punches. It lasted like 18 minutes and he is a trained fighter. That's the least he could do.

His punches did nothing though. He had a whole round of stand up and was not even able to get Khabib to respect his power. He was the one who got dropped. He was the one who felt the need to cheat a dozen times. And he is the one who basically apologized at the end of the third. He easily gave up his back and never even tried to fight the hands.

It wasn't a GSP-Serra II type demolition. But it certainly was not close either.

"Those who actually know fighting" and also those with common sense see that Conor isn't exactly "a man on a mission" training his ass off right now. All he does is ranting on social media and getting in legal trouble left and right.

That certainly won't help him if he ever gets another shot. To act like he will just lay him out in a rematch is the same naive fanboy narrative that we saw before the first fight and even before the Floyd fight. Keep hoping for that miracle. In reality we call this a punchers chance. And objectively it is really small with Khabib.

Back