The Reaper vs a clean Jon Jones

DC was a literal Olympic wrestler and he got floored, although he is much better offensively, I think Jones still has Whitt tbh he's quality but Jones would be able to use his range easy against him
That was a clean DC vs Juiced Jones. Lets reverse it and I'll be realistic because IDK who wins in a juiced DC vs Juiced Jones fight. But if you reverse the roll and put a Juiced DC vs a clean Jones theres no way Jones wins that. So ultimately unless your a jones fan that can't accept it, its pretty obvious we learned nothing from those fights because of how unfair it is which is due to Jones being too afraid to fight clean.

Has that ever actually happened though? Jones has an asterisk against a lot of his wins. Wonder if he's ever legitimately fought clean.

No, I think everyone in the UFC is on something not permitted by USADA and a positive test only means they are better at cheating.

People are too all or nothing with "clean" Jones vs "juiced" Jones. On the one hand it's impossible to make any judgment call about how clean Jones would fare in a fight. There's no data because it has never happened. Clean Jones is like Bigfoot, people like to talk about it, but it isn't real. On the other hand it needs to be respected that Juiced Jones is the best ever. It doesn't knock him out of GOAT contention or any of that.

Why do people mention "Clean Jon Jones" he doesn't exist, arguing about how got Jones is without the juice is irrelevant since he has never been and will never be off it.

Only one of the fighters in your title actually exists. The other is 100% a byproduct of cheating. We have never seen a non-cheating Jones*...period.

Any talk of him in clean terms is ridiculous. Because how do you take away all the gains he got over many years of PED use? You can’t, so any reference to him in terms if being clean is pure fantasy. A mythical creature that never existed. And if it did, it sure as fuck wouldn’t live up to the bullshit version we have now.
Might as well say Bobby Knucks vs a rogue unicorn

Thatt was vs juiced jones. Big difference.
DC was a literal Olympic wrestler and he got floored, although he is much better offensively, I think Jones still has Whitt tbh he's quality but Jones would be able to use his range easy against him

Who you got winning this? If Robert Whittaker fought Jon, he could possibly be Jon's 2nd or 3rd best opponent Jon's ever faced. But stylistically Rob could be no.1 as Rob is an olympian-like anti wrestler with superior speed, fitness, punching power and better striking than Jon.

Now we are talking about a *clean* Jon Jones also, not a roided Jon. A roided Jon wins this fight in the 1st round

How did you even come up with this train of thought..? You think the roid thing was the difference between Jon winning/losing fights..? Robert loss to Wonderboy what started out with a quick clip seen Jon clip men then follow up many times.

FirstCraftyKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Only one of the fighters in your title actually exists. The other is 100% a byproduct of cheating. We have never seen a non-cheating Jones*...period.

Any talk of him in clean terms is ridiculous. Because how do you take away all the gains he got over many years of PED use? You can’t, so any reference to him in terms if being clean is pure fantasy. A mythical creature that never existed. And if it did, it sure as fuck wouldn’t live up to the bullshit version we have now.

once you stop using, you lose any and all gains...don't be fooled by what some say...you will lose every think you gained from the steroids...it might take a few months, but eventually it all goes...all one has to do, is look at former mr. olympia competitors after they retire...they look completely normal...

Whittaker can’t win by ko or submission.. ufc protects their cash cows.. Jones will win via UD even if he gets knocked down 3x

Whittaker didn't even win his last fight and you think he's going to beat Jon fucking Jones.

Even if a clean Jon Jones is only 75-80 percent of what he is now he should mop the floor with Whittaker

Who you got winning this? If Robert Whittaker fought Jon, he could possibly be Jon's 2nd or 3rd best opponent Jon's ever faced. But stylistically Rob could be no.1 as Rob is an olympian-like anti wrestler with superior speed, fitness, punching power and better striking than Jon.

Now we are talking about a *clean* Jon Jones also, not a roided Jon. A roided Jon wins this fight in the 1st round
Unfortunately, a "clean" jon jones is like a unicorn. A lot of daydreamers on Sherdog claim that one exists but no one has ever actually seen one.

Agreed. Jon will just be roided. Its because Israel is right, Jon is mentally weak

Jon has sex with him if he feels like it. And I dont mean hypothetical here. I mean if Jon wanted to beat up Rob and take his ass, their wouldnt be a way to prevent it. We are talking about the GOAT against a guy who was put out via punches by Wonderbra
You took things to an extremely gay level.

You took things to an extremely gay level.
Did it offend your subconscience.

Edit-just noticed the Reaper Avatar lol. Jon via anything he wants. He could stand with him for 25 and hardly break a sweat or could grapple him and end it in 3 minutes. Whittaker has zero tutor defenses and technically has a loss to Kelvin via forfeit after the weigh ins. He also got murdered by Romero in the second fight. And was chin checked by a welterweight who has never touched gold. Hes is being hyped up for people who need a saviour of who can beat Jones. But not a single person on the roster can beat jones

Did it offend your subconscience.

Edit-just noticed the Reaper Avatar lol. Jon via anything he wants. He could stand with him for 25 and hardly break a sweat or could grapple him and end it in 3 minutes. Whittaker has zero tutor defenses and technically has a loss to Kelvin via forfeit after the weigh ins. He also got murdered by Romero in the second fight. And was chin checked by a welterweight who has never touched gold. Hes is being hyped up for people who need a saviour of who can beat Jones. But not a single person on the roster can beat jones
No, he didnt lose to Kelvin and he beat Romero twice.
Bringing up the Romero fight is a little ridiculous, no? I mean Whittaker won that fight, and Romero has a way different style to Jon, and also hits way harder than Jon.
What it comes down to for me, is whether Whittaker would be able to avoid taking too much damage on the outside, whether he can get inside and land big pubches, and whether he can avoid being taken down.
I'd put my money on roided Jon obviously, but it's no guarantee.
Honestly if Whittaker looks good and beats Adesanya, it will make an even stronger case for him. Adesanya has similar height and reach, and is a more experienced kickboxer than Jon.

Back