The real way RDA vs McGregor will end....

aldo reopened mendes cut you absolute FOOL

So the guy gets cut in a fight, gets it reopened in training, then opened again in his next fight and somehow your stupid ass finds a way to see this as evidence that he isn't prone to getting cut? Fuck outta here.

Obviously a troll thread but he was also cut with Aldo's unconscious punch.

Hahahahahahahaha! Calling somebody out for a troll thread about Mcgregor - isn't every thread about him trolling? At least in this one the TS makes a plausible prediction unlike the Mcgregor's ass lightening will blind RDA and Lawler will turn to ash at the same time so Mcgregor wins both belts crap that has been posted by his fanboys.

Last edited:
He started boxing at 12 years old, so I'm sure he has his far share of scar tissue around the eyes, it's normal.

The fight will end,prob in the 2nd or 3rd,via doctors stoppage or ref stoppage due to a cut(s)
Everyone keeps talking of conors chin,how good it is,but not of Conors PAPER thin skin. He cuts more easily than a bi polar emo,and RDA will slice him up that night.
Book mark it
Know it
Deal with it
CZmR1yMWIAAavXN.png
RDA is too slow to get the better of Conor on the feet. He could maybe land some elbows on the ground if he can bring the fight there.

I have a feeling that RDA won't be able to take down Conor though. RDA isn't Mendes.

If RDA isn't finished early it's not going to go Conor's way. Over 5 rounds I give RDA the advantage in a competitive fight. Pettis can flip kicks off the cage, none of that came into play against RDA. I just don't see this being a flashy fight, RDA makes things messy and suffocates dynamic movement.
I think you're right in that if RDA is to win, it will be by decision, but idk though. Conor has great cardio and might dance circles around RDA.

I see RDA pushing him up against the cage roughing him up making a boring ass fight like Eddie did Pettis and taking his back at some point and submitting him. I believe the only way to beat a striker like Conor is to make an ugly boring ass fight and their is 2 ways one way is like Eddie did Pettis and the other is what Overeem did to Junior. The worst example in history is when Kimbo Slice fought that other black guy I want to say his name was Houston Alexander or some crap but that guy just went in circles it was the craziest shit I ever seen in an MMA fight.

On the exact same spot. It never healed properly.

Nick Diaz was cut in the exact same spot over and over against and was stopped against noons because of it until he had surgery.

Time will tell. I hope Conor wins, that's about all I can say at this point.

So the guy gets cut in a fight, gets it reopened in training, then opened again in his next fight and somehow your stupid ass finds a way to see this as evidence that he isn't prone to getting cut? Fuck outta here.
yea i do, conor stated that they didn't do a good job with the stitches you useless hater

RDA fans and Conor haters (if there is a difference) need to embrace the possibility that this fight ends 0.317 seconds after RDA gets knocked DOWN.

Big stars in the UFC get the benefit of the doubt on stoppages.

Ronda got very quick tko stoppages on McMann and Bethe with no major damaging follow ups, Conor didn't even have the chance to put a stamp on Jose or Chad (even with seconds left in a round he had been losing)

Conor by knockdown is what you Conor haters should be afraid of. It is a very real possibility. Conor can lose a round or two and still have a chance, RDA's ass hits the canvas and it is going to be ruled a tko.

Haaa. We shall see about your predictions.

If RDA isn't finished early it's not going to go Conor's way. Over 5 rounds I give RDA the advantage in a competitive fight. Pettis can flip kicks off the cage, none of that came into play against RDA. I just don't see this being a flashy fight, RDA makes things messy and suffocates dynamic movement.

Yeah. The suddenly stronger, bigger guy, who has insane cardio now.

It's only a matter of time, and we all know it.

RDA fans and Conor haters (if there is a difference) need to embrace the possibility that this fight ends 0.317 seconds after RDA gets knocked DOWN.

Big stars in the UFC get the benefit of the doubt on stoppages.

Ronda got very quick tko stoppages on McMann and Bethe with no major damaging follow ups, Conor didn't even have the chance to put a stamp on Jose or Chad (even with seconds left in a round he had been losing)

Conor by knockdown is what you Conor haters should be afraid of. It is a very real possibility. Conor can lose a round or two and still have a chance, RDA's ass hits the canvas and it is going to be ruled a tko.

Did you say ON BETHE? Really?

The emo statement supersedes any comments made on Conor's behalf by members of his cult. Better judgment declares this thread a success.

20 days

Back