The Real Scandal: U.S. Media Uses Falsehoods To Defend Joe Biden From Hunter's Emails

The media had no credibility left to lose....so it's hard for this to put them any lower.

You either know they are liars and hate them. Or you know they are liars and love them because they hurt trump

MSM is allowing this to go away. Think all the screaming and yelling about losing our democracy. we'll it's happening right here with Joe Biden being corrupt and getting a total free pass on it

True but I was laughing at the idea the media won't go balls deep on unfounded claims. The last 4 years prove otherwise.

Our "Free Press" that is the MSM is corrupt as China Joe. They have become the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.

Event #1 - The MSM embraced Trump's Taxes

Trump's taxes that the NY Times published were illegally obtained and shared by an anonymous source. There is no way to verify if they are real and no one knows who did it and it was against the law.

Event #2 - The MSM Ignores the Biden's Corruption

We have three NAMED sources: Tony Bobulinski, Bevan Cooney, and John Paul Mac Isaac. We have thousands and thousands of confirmed documents. We have Hunter Biden's signature. The men all turned the evidence to the FBI and News Media that would not squash this monster story.

No honest review would tell us that Event #1 was more substantive, newsworthy, and ethical to publish than Event #2. Again, the MSM that feeds Leftists' minds is corrupt and unethical to the bone. It also tell us why Trump received over 90% Negative Coverage by these same sources. Conversely, Barack Obama received over 80% Positive Coverage by these same sources. We have entered an Orwellian world in the U.S.A. The Leftist Authoritarians have taken over the MSM, Public Education, Social Media, Search Engines, and Bureaucracies and are using them to attack their political opponents. If it continues it will cause a Civil War. It think the most likely event is that those not on the Left, the Center and Right will decide in time to quit paying taxes as the Government and institutions that receive the tax $ no longer represent a vast majority of the tax paying citizens.

Greenwald is a hypocrite, too. I mean, there were enough reasons (1) (2) (3) to quit the Intercept in the past. But he quits when he is affected himself because he cannot publish reasons against Biden shortly before the election.

Quit because people were arrested?

Trump gobblers really need to stfu about biden and his son. Trump literally (unlike bidens kids) has his children and son in law in the white house enriching themselves through US policy. Really STFU

He sold influence for bribes. What influence? I can't tell you that now, as I haven't seen that many emails. He and his family got millions from Russia and China for what exactly? There is a crime here, and we just have to tie in what exactly he sold, as he did get paid.
Anyhow, his crime is selling his influence to foreign entities. Which is an abuse of power

LOL. He has not received any money. And there is no evidence he did anything for anyone.

Do you think Joe Biden is corrupt and used his power as VP to enrich himself and his family?
  1. Yes
    220 vote(s)
    86.6%
  2. No
    34 vote(s)
    13.4%

And that is with this story totally buried. I see the thread is locked/gone. Mission accomplished by the goof troop. I can't wait to see FL, OH, PA, just like 2016. It's going to be great.

Do you think Joe Biden is corrupt and used his power as VP to enrich himself and his family?
  1. Yes
    220 vote(s)
    86.6%
  2. No
    34 vote(s)
    13.4%

And that is with this story totally buried. I see the thread is locked/gone. Mission accomplished by the goof troop. I can't wait to see FL, OH, PA, just like 2016. It's going to be great.

with the amount of voter fraud we're having? no way. biden's going to win, possibly with voting numbers that look like one fc's viewers.

You don't look for the drug proceeds in their returns and financial statements. You look for what the drug proceeds bought. You look at the $65,000 in declared income, then ask them how they got the yacht. Or ask them to explain the millions in that account over there.

Smart people can look at tax returns and see what someone is supposed to have, then look at what they actually have, and reconcile the difference, if any.

Given that Joe taxes and financial records have been an open book for a LOOOOONNNNGGG time, I suspect people have looked.....often and closely.

But by all means, lets spend some more time peeling the skin off the guy who has disclosed everything, and keep those blinders on regarding the guy that has disclosed virtually nothing.

This makes more sense but it's still not hard to get away with. Why not scrutinise everyone as much as you can? Always be suspicious of life time politicians who amass large personal wealth

Our "Free Press" that is the MSM is corrupt as China Joe. They have become the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.

Event #1 - The MSM embraced Trump's Taxes

Trump's taxes that the NY Times published were illegally obtained and shared by an anonymous source. There is no way to verify if they are real and no one knows who did it and it was against the law.

Event #2 - The MSM Ignores the Biden's Corruption

We have three NAMED sources: Tony Bobulinski, Bevan Cooney, and John Paul Mac Isaac. We have thousands and thousands of confirmed documents. We have Hunter Biden's signature. The men all turned the evidence to the FBI and News Media that would not squash this monster story.

No honest review would tell us that Event #1 was more substantive, newsworthy, and ethical to publish than Event #2. Again, the MSM that feeds Leftists' minds is corrupt and unethical to the bone. It also tell us why Trump received over 90% Negative Coverage by these same sources. Conversely, Barack Obama received over 80% Positive Coverage by these same sources. We have entered an Orwellian world in the U.S.A. The Leftist Authoritarians have taken over the MSM, Public Education, Social Media, Search Engines, and Bureaucracies and are using them to attack their political opponents. If it continues it will cause a Civil War. It think the most likely event is that those not on the Left, the Center and Right will decide in time to quit paying taxes as the Government and institutions that receive the tax $ no longer represent a vast majority of the tax paying citizens.

Or the calling dead soliders losers story that every person present dismissed, yet some goof on here was still confident a witness would come forward to confirm it...

Bobulinski went on national tv (and probably said the same to the FBI) claiming to have met with Joe, Hunter, and Jim at a hotel bar (behind a pillar) during some convention, as a precursor to a business deal with Hunter and Jim. Does your daddy tag along to your business meetings too? :D Now that doesn't prove Joe took money, but it does indicate Joe wasn't telling the truth about having no knowledge of or involvement in Hunter's businesses.

There's somewhere in-between a media blackout and running a hit-piece. The above is certainly worthy of real journalism seeking a response from Joe on the allegations. Bobulisnki is infinitely more credible than Kavanaugh's accuser and that story got wall to wall coverage. So "cautious about spreading misinformation" rings a little hollow when looking at how this story is still being treated.

I will throw you guys out an olive branch. Here is a clear concise statement from Joe Biden.
"I have not taken a penny from any foreign source ever in my life,"
Show me a single penny he has taken from a foreign source, and I will listen to everything you guys have to say. But until you can find a penny, this is tabloid fodder.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/article-on-joe-and-hunter-biden-censored

it's too long to paste here (and it would be too annoying to fix the format issues it would bring)

additionally,

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/emails-with-intercept-editors-showing

hiya Rob Mafia,

here is the response from the editors at the Intercept;

Glenn demands the absolute right to determine what he will publish. He believes that anyone who disagrees with him is corrupt, and anyone who presumes to edit his words is a censor.

The narrative Glenn presents about his departure is teeming with distortions and inaccuracies — all of them designed to make him appear as a victim, rather than a grown person throwing a tantrum. It would take too long to point them all out here, but we intend to correct the record in time.

For now, it is important to make clear that our goal in editing his work was to ensure that it would be accurate and fair. While he accuses us of political bias, it was he who was attempting to recycle the dubious claims of a political campaign — the Trump campaign — and launder them as journalism.

https://theintercept.com/2020/10/29/glenn-greenwald-resigns-the-intercept/

you see where this is heading, right?

Greenwald's editors probably asked him to confirm the story, lol. but he couldn't. the team over at the Wall Street Journal couldn't confirm any of the sensational aspects of this story either (that's why they passed on it). the New York Times couldn't verify any of it either, so they passed on it. ditto National Public Radio...

...but Glenn, Tucker Carlson style, just wanted to publish anyway (because as he marches into middle age, he's become a troll) - and his editors said, "errrr, that's not journalism...so, no, you can't do that. verify the story".

so Greenwald got pissed and quit.

F him. F him and his endless sanctimony.

really, F that guy. now he can go on Fox more often now that he has free time, and he resume his hobby that he's indulged in with increasing frequency over the last few years; bitching about DNC and the MSM (but exclude Fox).

- IGIT

The planning of crimes in written form.

as has been discussed. we have no evidence of that. it is nowhere near specific enough to amount to anything. you have already been informed of this. why keep parroting bs?

with the amount of voter fraud we're having? no way. biden's going to win, possibly with voting numbers that look like one fc's viewers.
He has no chance absent shenanigans/voter fraud, so there will be no question about how he did it if he does.
In a legit election he will fare worse than Hillary.
I still think Joe goes down Tuesday.

Back