The Real Reason Why We Don't Have Live Scoring Is Because...

So, what is the harm in telling people the real score after every round? At best, one fighter will have to step it up if it wants to win, and at worse, it will have no impact on fights.
I think at worst it would have A NEGATIVE impact of the winner just wants to play it safe and evade

I’d rather have Eddie bravo come on cam and tell us what he thinks happened and how he scored the round.

Why have scorecards at all?

Judges should score the entire fight and at the end just give their opinion who won.

Fuck round by round scoring, it's why we have shit like late takedown attempts just to 'win a round'

It ruins the suspense of a close decision being hollered out by Big Bruce Buffer and that's just plain unacceptable.

Your statement is exactly why we need more transparency and an objective point scoring system. We really don't know how judges are interpreting the current mostly subjective round scoring criteria.

When I watch NFL, EPL, and NBA I am not confused about what each team needs to do to win the game. LOL

Oh I agree with more transparency, but TS thread is filled with blanket statements and assumptions.

More of a rant than anything.

Back