Media The real reason why Thiago Santos lost

Yes...a grown man lost cuz of woman....lol

Pussification is strong with T.S....
In all fairness some of the greatest men throughout history have been taken out by pussy... Helen of Troy... (if your Christian) Samson... all those dudes on Maury that found out they were the father. I mean pussy can bite, gotta approach with fight IQ

In all fairness some of the greatest men throughout history have been taken out by pussy... Helen of Troy... (if your Christian) Samson... all those dudes on Maury that found out they were the father. I mean pussy can bite, gotta approach with fight IQ

Ahaha the maury comment killed me lol

she blew him before the fight. dumb bitch losing sperm make men weak,virgins for champs 2025

Was expecting that someone said his ACL was torn before the fight as if Jones didn't kick that exact same spot in the 1st.

He lost because he threw his IQ out with the Shot he dropped Glover with. He was solely focused on doing as MUCH damage as possible that he wasn't even paying attention or moving with Glover on the bottom that eventually he got reversed.

To be fair, he's always kind of like that. When he clips a guy, he goes ballistic looking for the kill. It's kind of his thing.

From Yana Kunitskaya, Marreta's GF, instagram.
The translation from Russian is not what she wrote in English. It's "recharged and ready to war".

Everyone knows that it's a bad idea to "recharge" before the fight.
That's why it was so hard for him to grapple, he "grappled" a day before that

Your theory is baseless and you should feel bad about it.

Crazy he wanted to get fucked by glover after having that for the night.

NTTAWWT

To be fair, he's always kind of like that. When he clips a guy, he goes ballistic looking for the kill. It's kind of his thing.

Oh yeah, I got that idea when he blitzed Jack Hermannson years ago. I know that's his overall game but to see him not exercise patience when it would have paid DIVIDENS is a bit surprising. Even Conor had enough sense to let Nate get back up despite dropping him with Clean on the button shots.

Granted Nate is more durable than a 41 Year Old Glover whose Chin is past suspect, but he knows Glover is hurt, stand his ass up, and get the KO this time instead of trying to get the TKO on the ground with someone who just HELD YOU THERE FOR 2 Rounds. He had an avenue to win, it's his fault for being an idiot, but that doesn't mean Fans aren't gonna call that out.

Just a little bit of patience, and he couldn't do it, not even for the Title could he get out his own way, and hey, he got what he deserved, good for Glover.

Reached my 50 Like Limit as well sorry.

Santos looked like till on the ground .... pathetic
That’s rough on Till. Till has much less of a BJJ background than Santos. Santos looked like a paraplegic on his back.

I hope for Thiago’s sake that he’s more active on the bottom when Yana is practicing her top game.

Back