The Real reason why The Polls are lying

There are no words for it because what you say is not true, and you are projecting. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I see what his critics are doing. They want us to believe that America is this horrible evil place and everyone who even considered voting for Trump are cruel racist monsters. They need us to believe that Trump is an actual Fascist and his policies are effective genocide. They need us to believe that Democrats are all angels of light here to rescue us from Putins Manchurian candidate and our own immorality. They can go to hell.

Trump's own words speak for themselves. Trump is the one telling militia groups to stand ready and watch over the polls. Trump is the one telling people the only way he can lose is through election fraud. Trump is the one calling for his opposition to be arrested. Trump is the one saying he is going to be president for 8 more years. How else are people supposed to take these things? Imagine it were Obama in 2012 saying these things.

So you believe the polling companies are in cahoots with advertisers to make a buck at the expense of handing Trump the election by suppressing the Biden vote?

I guess great minds like you and Adams think alike.
Well they have been obscenely obviously wrong for SOME reason. *shrugs*

If they're completely wrong again, I think the reasoning is less complicated. I wouldn't even point to methodology being outdated(although I think it is) as the main culprit, or any strategic demoralization of voters. I would point to the pollsters themselves. Damn near every media outlet out there have been infiltrated by activists. Why would polling outlets be any different? If they're wrong again, it's because they were polling from their bubble, and perhaps massaging numbers to make themselves feel better.

Its not to make themselves feel better. Its a racket. The advertising companies are in bed with the pollsters. The ad companies pay the pollsters for positive feedback so they can keep selling more ads to the Dems.

i am seeing strangely narrowing polls.
why does that happen?
is this people being more honest or just polling firms covering their asses.

hi MusterX,

you're not wrong; the thing is, one of the big reasons we're in a culture war is the right can't win on actual policy.

- IGIT

You and others like you are part of the problem.

why does that happen?
There's usually some herding towards the end of the election. Theoretically a cya move from pollsters.

Some of it is also undecideds (or people claiming to be decided) breaking in a particular direction. To the extent that there are any Trump voters, they are probably hiding as undecideds.

why does that happen?

The pollsters want you to believe that for months millions of people who have been #ridinwithBiden all switch to Trump a couple days before the election.

You and others like you are part of the problem.

hi MusterX,

huh?

the GOP gospel was that of Milton Friedman. you know, balanced budged, free trade, etc, etc. that's gone now. you remember Grover Norquist, right? all that "cutting spending" stuff, as it turns out, was just malarkey.

ditto the international coalition building of Reagan and HW Bush. goodbye to that. from the "Bush Doctrine" to present day Trump, its all about going it alone.

and for all that talk about moral values, the good folks of Alabama who bleed GOP red almost gave the nation Roy Moore as a freaking Senator - a real life pedophile.:D

so, what is the Grand 'ol Party selling?

culture wars. a war on science. as Jack V Savage said (i may be paraphrasing here), a juvenile war on rationality - because they can't sell, "we're going to deregulate everything and give huge tax cuts to the wealthy".

i mean, think about it honestly for a second. to some lunatics here on the forum, this election should turn on the doings of Hunter Biden (who hasn't been accused of doing anything actually illegal). full stop. lol.

- IGIT

Realclearpolitics rated Trump's chances to win at like 6% in 2016. Right now they have him at 10%. But...none of the sneaker metrics I ignored in 2016 in Trump's favor are there this time.

Biden is outraising him in funds by a 3:1 margin.
Trump's campaign isn't generating 10x the news coverage, readership, and social media sharing.
Biden's rallies aren't half-empty community centers in rural America. He's packing in the big venues.
Wikileaks (i.e. Russia) and the rest haven't managed any real traction with their attempts to stir controversy for a November surprise. There's no Comey moment coming to blindside Biden, either.

Trump is cooked.

My point is that Biden couldn't get 57,000 if he tried. Trump has the enthusiasm intangible and its probably going to propel him to victory once again. If he has 50k attend in a state like Pennsylvania the Dems are in deep shit. This isn't Texas we're talking about here.

Ummm.... Pennsylvania has 13,000,000 people....

So you believe the polling companies are in cahoots with advertisers to make a buck at the expense of handing Trump the election by suppressing the Biden vote?

I guess great minds like you and Adams think alike.
Money over all else.

But Trump has this easy.

Back