The Real reason why The Polls are lying

So you believe the polling companies are in cahoots with advertisers to make a buck at the expense of handing Trump the election by suppressing the Biden vote?

I guess great minds like you and Adams think alike.
I don't think that would be accurate but I do believe polling companies do get their money from something...how do you think they were able to be so wrong 4 years ago?! And how are they still in business now after that shenanigans at 2016? It's a simple as saying "we were wrong then but this time, this time it's right and we'll double down and make the margins that Biden is ahead by 14%...the media is already setting up the excuse that the only way Trump wins is by some type of cheating...

I mean you guys played this game last time and he fell short of the popular vote by millions of votes.

Just because democrat voters have better things to do with their time than to attend copy pasted political rallies in the middle of a global pandemic doesn't mean they don't show up to vote.
better things to do like rioting and looting?

Maybe, but I also figure it's to demoralize Trump supporters and pretty much everyone else. They want everyone confused, afraid, and demoralized. That is the lefts entire program. It makes people easier to control.

Most trump supporters are scared to admit it in public. So they lie to pollsters

Really makes me wonder about why they support someone they're too embarrassed to admit

Lots of people seem to have this theory, but it is most likely not true...

Trump Supporters Aren’t ‘Shy,’ But Polls Could Still Be Missing Some Of Them

Basically if there was a hidden pocket of Trump supporters who were afraid of admitting they are voting for him, there would be a huge difference in the responses for phone polls and online polls... which there isn't .

However there is hope for Trump because the polls could be missing an accurate representation of the poorly educated population which tend to vote him. We all know Trump loves the poorly educated, and education is difficult for pollsters to weight for because the poorly educated are less likely to respond to surveys.

Maybe, but I also figure it's to demoralize Trump supporters and pretty much everyone else. They want everyone confused, afraid, and demoralized. That is the lefts entire program. It makes people easier to control.

If they're completely wrong again, I think the reasoning is less complicated. I wouldn't even point to methodology being outdated(although I think it is) as the main culprit, or any strategic demoralization of voters. I would point to the pollsters themselves. Damn near every media outlet out there have been infiltrated by activists. Why would polling outlets be any different? If they're wrong again, it's because they were polling from their bubble, and perhaps massaging numbers to make themselves feel better.

My point is that Biden couldn't get 57,000 if he tried. Trump has the enthusiasm intangible and its probably going to propel him to victory once again. If he has 50k attend in a state like Pennsylvania the Dems are in deep shit. This isn't Texas we're talking about here.

That area of PA is shit.

ffs, nobody cares what Dilbert says. The dude is legit stupid.

I've yet to see these mass riots of pillaging and raping the right wingers are always crying about. I've not seem so much as a trash can on fire anywhere in AZ, but I guess I'll change my party affiliation and entire political ideology over some idiots in another state doing stuff everyone normal already disagrees with.

Campaign managers try to keep track of intangibles, like "enthusiasm". Getting people out to vote is largely effected by how much enthusiasm a candidate generates. Obama, for example, generated a ton of enthusiasm. He had huge rallies because of it too. In this case, enthusiasm goes to Trump over Biden, and by a long shot. I wouldn't worry about Republicans voting, I would worry about Democrats voting.

As an example, this is a Trump rally in Pennsylvania last night, they estimate 57,000 attended, filled the stadium, and thousands overflowed outside.

2D5EF7BE-8756-45BE-881C-BBD95B7A41F4-1024x684.jpeg

Coronavirus likes this

A Trump supporter talking about demoralizing people. As a negative. You're so out of touch with reality there are no words for it.

There are no words for it because what you say is not true, and you are projecting. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I see what his critics are doing. They want us to believe that America is this horrible evil place and everyone who even considered voting for Trump are cruel racist monsters. They need us to believe that Trump is an actual Fascist and his policies are effective genocide. They need us to believe that Democrats are all angels of light here to rescue us from Putins Manchurian candidate and our own immorality. They can go to hell.

It was. If you flip Fl and PA, Trump loses. He won both states by less than 1%.

Even if Hillary lost Florida, 3 northern states were decided by less than 70k combined, its laughable to say it was a decisive win, flat out retarded to call it a landslide. (As many on the right do here)

There are no words for it because what you say is not true, and you are projecting. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I see what his critics are doing. They want us to believe that America is this horrible evil place and everyone who even considered voting for Trump are cruel racist monsters. They need us to believe that Trump is an actual Fascist and his policies are effective genocide. They need us to believe that Democrats are all angels of light here to rescue us from Putins Manchurian candidate and our own immorality. They can go to hell.

"I'm not a Trump supporter, I just defend him like they do and use hyperbolic nonsense talking points just like they do."

I don't think that would be accurate but I do believe polling companies do get their money from something...how do you think they were able to be so wrong 4 years ago?! And how are they still in business now after that shenanigans at 2016? It's a simple as saying "we were wrong then but this time, this time it's right and we'll double down and make the margins that Biden is ahead by 14%...the media is already setting up the excuse that the only way Trump wins is by some type of cheating...

From what I have seen most polling companies say that they under sampled key voting blocks in 2016. They claim that they have since fixed their modeling to be more accurate. I can't see an advantage of purposely getting numbers wrong as doing so often would discredit the company.

This was stupid the first time someone quoted me and said this.

The majority of democrat voters aren't even protesting, let alone rioting.

-He was right about Trump in 2016
-He was right about Biden being The opponent 2 years ago
-He was right about Kamala being the VP pick 1 year ago
-He was right about the impeachment being a nothing-burger
-and he predicts Trump will win in 2020

you haven't been right about anything for 4 years(probably longer)
Wait, did you just post the Dilbert guy as an election/polling expert?

Seriously!?! Lol, grasping at straws....

Back