The Real reason why The Polls are lying

If I was an American, the only thing better than voting for Trump would be voting for Trump but telling all the pollsters I voted for Biden, especially if I felt cajoled or shamed into not voting for Trump.

I wonder how many Americans vote differently in private to how they say they'll vote publicly... or just say they'll vote Biden because it's the path of least resistance, irrespective whether they'll actually vote or not.

I don't think you have a very firm grasp of the demographics of our country. In most areas, a very firm majority support one candidate or the other, even if the state tally is very close. So not a lot of people on either side are having to do a lot of pretending. Here is Florida.

Dark Purple: Trump 80% +
Red: Trump 70%-80%
Medium Red: Trump 60%-70%
Light Red: Trump 50%-60%
Pink: Trump 40%-50%

Blue: Clinton 60%-70%
Light Blue: Clinton 50%-60%

800px-Florida_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

Put any number you want on it, Trump draws massive crowds all over the country. Yesterday he had 5 rallies and they were all packed. I don't see how Joe isn't about to get bodied.

I mean you guys played this game last time and he fell short of the popular vote by millions of votes.

Just because democrat voters have better things to do with their time than to attend copy pasted political rallies in the middle of a global pandemic doesn't mean they don't show up to vote.

I mean you guys played this game last time and he fell short of the popular vote by millions of votes.

Just because democrat voters have better things to do with their time than to attend copy pasted political rallies in the middle of a global pandemic doesn't mean they don't show up to vote.

Well its a good thing the popular vote doesn't matter.

LOL Hitler. Yea, I'm sure Trump is Hitler, especially since he's the most anti-war president in decades.
No, I'm not saying Trump is Hitler. I'm saying the phenomenon of the cult of personality can convince thousands of people to leave their homes to participate in a rally rallies. Biden doesn't have that effect.
Obama had a bit of a superstar quality to him too. He drew people out as well, and it wasn't just because he was black. But his message was never about "Us vs. Them". It was hope, about dreaming of his version of America. Trump speaks to the other side of human nature; he speaks to their fears and insecurities and exploits them.

Cliffs:

-Polls are fake and skewered in Biden's favor in order to obtain funding.
-If Biden looks like he's dominating, people think their funding is actually going towards something that is worth value
-The funding mainly goes to advertising which is created by the same companies that make the fake polls.
-In short, The Polls tricked democrats into giving them money

Im not so sure about that.

I NEED Trump to win if I ever want to enter the middle class and be able to retire. I would be lying if I said I weren’t scared shitless right now.

Teenagers and early 20 somethings are mostly fucking idiots with zero life experience so having a bunch of them enter the voting pool for this election can’t possibly be a good thing. I fell for the same shit when I was that age.

Better things to do like rioting and looting?

No, I'm not saying Trump is Hitler. I'm saying the phenomenon of the cult of personality can convince thousands of people to leave their homes to participate in a rally rallies. Biden doesn't have that effect.
Obama had a bit of a superstar quality to him too. He drew people out as well, and it wasn't just because he was black. But his message was never about "Us vs. Them". It was hope, about dreaming of his version of America. Trump speaks to the other side of human nature; he speaks to their fears and insecurities and exploits them.

Fair enough. We're in the middle of a culture war man. This is not going to just go away no matter who wins this election. I was listening to the radio earlier this morning and they were talking about how much politics has shifted over the decades and they were saying that if JFK were alive today he would be considered a Republican. That's how much shit has changed. I don't think we can fix this. What I mean is, we have to ride it out over a long period, there is no fix to half the country being against the other half. We have to outlast it, its a war of attrition.

Campaign managers try to keep track of intangibles, like "enthusiasm". Getting people out to vote is largely effected by how much enthusiasm a candidate generates. Obama, for example, generated a ton of enthusiasm. He had huge rallies because of it too. In this case, enthusiasm goes to Trump over Biden, and by a long shot. I wouldn't worry about Republicans voting, I would worry about Democrats voting.

As an example, this is a Trump rally in Pennsylvania last night, they estimate 57,000 attended, filled the stadium, and thousands overflowed outside.

2D5EF7BE-8756-45BE-881C-BBD95B7A41F4-1024x684.jpeg

How can anyone look at the picture below and think Biden is winning. One 'pollster' said Biden had a 89% chance of winning. Such idiots. Look at Biden's rally at 'full capacity', all the circles are occupied:
rally-biden.jpg

Well its a good thing the popular vote doesn't matter.

That's not the point I was making. But I get it that it's hard for you to follow.

The popular vote may not matter in determining the outcome. But it's one of the most definite indicators of how many Americans are willing to vote for one candidate of the other.

Despite Trump's cult of followers there are still millions more willing to vote against him.

How can anyone look at the picture below and think Biden is winning. One 'pollster' said Biden had a 89% chance of winning. Such idiots. Look at Biden's rally at 'full capacity', all the circles are occupied:
rally-biden.jpg
I don't know how much those turnouts really mean. Hillary had tiny, pathetic rallies also, but the election was still very close. I imagine the election will be close again, despite Trump filling stadiums while Biden can't get 20 people to come.

In short, The Polls tricked democrats into giving them money
yeah they are easily tricked. Almost like they engage in wishful thinking. My liberal friends for the past 4 years have done this while they are normally intelligent, rational people. If they hear any bad rumor about Trump: child raping, being a Russian agent, colluding with Ukraine.. they're willing to abandon all their faculties to believe it.

It whips them into an emotional frenzy. They would feed each other, passing the allegations along with a little exaggeration from person to person. They all validate and confirm each other, making themselves angrier and angier. It's comically pathetic.

I bet I can come up with some bullshit about Trump and they would believe it. Angry people are easily manipulated, just like the BLM crowd.

I don't know how much those turnouts really mean. Hillary had tiny, pathetic rallies also, but the election was still very close. I imagine the election will be close again, despite Trump filling stadiums while Biden can't get 20 people to come.
The election was not close. Trump won big where he cared to have rallies.

fake polls are to shape opinions, its the same reason media uses propaganda instead of reporting actual news

Bingo.

Same concept as bias movie critics and their “reviews” of films that they deem “excellent” or not.

Lots of bias, bs, and trickery.

Oh yeah?

"While trying to find the blog post in which this prediction first appeared, I ran across an April 20, 2011 post in which Scott Adams dismissed rumors that Donald Trump was considering a run for president. He called the whole thing a big, fat practical joke that Trump was playing on the media. He even tagged the post “#General Nonsense”. Fast forward to August 5, 2015: Scott predicted Hillary would win (with 95% certainty, sans new scandals), but that Trump was the only other real contender. Fast forward a few days to August 13, 2015: The Trump learning curve is strong with Scott as he now predicts Trump will be POTUS.

So did Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams predict Trump’s presidency? Eh. Kind of not really. First he said Trump was not going to run. Then he said Clinton would win. Then he said Trump would win. But he doesn’t bring up the first two predictions anymore, just the one that panned out."
Source: http://helvegr.com/2018/09/29/lets-score-the-accuracy-of-scott-adams-predictions

The 2011 reference most likely refers to the 2012 Presidential race, in which Trump opted not to run, after flirting with the idea.
The failed Hillary prediction happened to everyone, but if he changed his mind and didn't waver in it after August 13th, I don't see a problem.
Predicting Trump's win was fairly easy in 2016 to anyone who understands politics.

no it wasnt

Back