The Real reason why The Polls are lying

Most trump supporters are scared to admit it in public. So they lie to pollsters

Really makes me wonder about why they support someone they're too embarrassed to admit
Would you call turning up to a crowd of 50k dressed in trump fanatic cosplay public?

On July 1, 2020, Adams predicted that Republicans would be hunted if Joe Biden won the 2020 election" "Good chance you will be dead within a year.

Lets take all of this guys predictions seriously - idiots

Wait.... the fake news uses fake polls. Who would have thunk. Agreed. The Dem's evil knows no bounds.

Cliffs:

-Polls are fake and skewered in Biden's favor in order to obtain funding.
-If Biden looks like he's dominating, people think their funding is actually going towards something that is worth value
-The funding mainly goes to advertising which is created by the same companies that make the fake polls.
-In short, The Polls tricked democrats into giving them money

Using your logic..........if Trump looked like he was dominating, wouldn't his supporters think their funding is going to something worth value? Wouldn't that money also go into advertising? Seems to me your inferred outcome happens regardless who leads in the polls.

Also-can you please list all the major polling organizations that also create advertising, since that seems to be a major lynchpin in your logic.

Whatever the result is, it has already been tainted. Both sides know this, and are ready to go in attack-dog mode with allegations of fraud, bad faith, etc, when/if their side loses.

Sigh...wonder how much longer this crumbling structure can hold on.

Meh. I figured Hillary would do that in 2016 but she just slinked off back to her cave.

Biden will be relieved when he loses. He doesn't want to be president. He will just slink off too.

Campaign managers try to keep track of intangibles, like "enthusiasm". Getting people out to vote is largely effected by how much enthusiasm a candidate generates. Obama, for example, generated a ton of enthusiasm. He had huge rallies because of it too. In this case, enthusiasm goes to Trump over Biden, and by a long shot. I wouldn't worry about Republicans voting, I would worry about Democrats voting.

As an example, this is a Trump rally in Pennsylvania last night, they estimate 57,000 attended, filled the stadium, and thousands overflowed outside.

2D5EF7BE-8756-45BE-881C-BBD95B7A41F4-1024x684.jpeg

Trump definitely draws the crowds. But that seems up remarkably from the 10K--15K most credible news sources reported. You really should get your information before it goes through the Trump magnifier. I am sure Trump will say it was a million people by tomorrow.

https://triblive.com/local/regional...nothing-like-omaha-owner-of-bus-company-says/

http://www.butlereagle.com/article/20201031/NEWS12/201039987

Heres a lying poll.

Im pretty sure Karens support Bunker Boy

El0n6bGWMAESyq4

Could be, and it wouldn't surprise me if the polls were skewed in Biden's favor in order to obtain funding from liberal donors. The same has been said about the supposed Republicans against electing Trump. Most members of the group from what I've read have not been conservative for years to even decades. The group is bringing in a lot of money though from wealthy liberal donors.

Trump definitely draws the crowds. But that seems up remarkably from the 10K--15K most credible news sources reported. You really should get your information before it goes through the Trump magnifier. I am sure Trump will say it was a million people by tomorrow.

https://triblive.com/local/regional...nothing-like-omaha-owner-of-bus-company-says/

http://www.butlereagle.com/article/20201031/NEWS12/201039987

Put any number you want on it, Trump draws massive crowds all over the country. Yesterday he had 5 rallies and they were all packed. I don't see how Joe isn't about to get bodied.

Put any number you want on it, Trump draws massive crowds all over the country. Yesterday he had 5 rallies and they were all packed. I don't see how Joe isn't about to get bodied.

What was the very first thing I wrote? Go back and read it again. I'll wait.

As to the 'number I put on it', personally, I like the real numbers as opposed to alternate reality pulled out of your ass numbers.

I don't know why you folks are so opposed to reality. In most cases with Trump crowds, the reality is plenty impressive on it's own. Like in Phoenix, why mindlessly gobble up Trumpsperm about 96 miles when the reality of 30 miles was pretty amazing on it's own.

https://www.newsbreak.com/arizona/p...orters-stretches-for-miles-on-phoenix-freeway

Last edited:
Anyone who would blindly buy the narrative of the MSM is a fool in the first place.

96 miles? No way that is true.

-He was right about Trump in 2016
-He was right about Biden being The opponent 2 years ago
-He was right about Kamala being the VP pick 1 year ago
-He was right about the impeachment being a nothing-burger
-and he predicts Trump will win in 2020

you haven't been right about anything for 4 years(probably longer)
What has he been wrong about though?

If I was an American, the only thing better than voting for Trump would be voting for Trump but telling all the pollsters I voted for Biden, especially if I felt cajoled or shamed into not voting for Trump.

I wonder how many Americans vote differently in private to how they say they'll vote publicly... or just say they'll vote Biden because it's the path of least resistance, irrespective whether they'll actually vote or not.

How many people on sherdog have answer a political poll?

Cliffs:

-Polls are fake and skewered in Biden's favor in order to obtain funding.
-If Biden looks like he's dominating, people think their funding is actually going towards something that is worth value
-The funding mainly goes to advertising which is created by the same companies that make the fake polls.
-In short, The Polls tricked democrats into giving them money

If I was an American, the only thing better than voting for Trump would be voting for Trump but telling all the pollsters I voted for Biden, especially if I felt cajoled or shamed into not voting for Trump.

I wonder how many Americans vote differently in private to how they say they'll vote publicly... or just say they'll vote Biden because it's the path of least resistance, irrespective whether they'll actually vote or not.
If you like Trump, you can't say shit, only in private.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back