The REAL reason why CoGar beat Domachenko Cruz

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He had a pilates gym instructor successfully mimic Domachenko's movements and fighting style. Had CoGar well prepared for that bout

Time-Stamped

He had a great game plan he mad it seem like he was a hot head came in the opposite and Cruz played into his game instead of Cruz luring him in I say Dom takes a rematch and tj will out point him for the W

When Dom went low, Cody went high. When Dom went high, Cody went low.

He had a great game plan he mad it seem like he was a hot head came in the opposite and Cruz played into his game instead of Cruz luring him in I say Dom takes a rematch and tj will out point him for the W
LEL at CoGar trolling the media?

I dont think hes that smart.........

How dare you compare Cruz to lomachenko you fuck

Probably helped to see that type of movement and not be surprised by it. Dom's style is overrated, fighters just aren't used to seeing it, so they react poorly. Cody wasn't falling for it.

He had a pilates gym instructor successfully mimic Domachenko's movements and fighting style. Had CoGar well prepared for that bout

Time-Stamped

D

Haha I was thinking the same shit

Lomachenko is like Cruz 5.0. Cruz is like a Lomachenko 0.3

How dare you compare Cruz to lomachenko you fuck
???

Its a compliment to both Lomachenko and Cruz. If Lomachenko ever went to MMA, Cruz showed that his style of footwork can be very effective.

If Domachenko ever went to boxing, he would be just like Lomachenko, probably not as refined because Lomachenko was boxing longer, but its a preview of what Cruz would look like in boxing.

???

Its a compliment to both Lomachenko and Cruz. If Lomachenko ever went to MMA, Cruz showed that his style of footwork can be very effective.

If Domachenko ever went to boxing, he would be just like Lomachenko, probably not as refined because Lomachenko was boxing longer, but its a preview of what Cruz would look like in boxing.
Their footwork is not similar tho. The only thing similar is that they both end up in dominant angles quite often.

Back