The real reason some of you hate Masvidal

Whether he lost or won doesn’t matter to me, the fact that he’s even winning these high profile fights and people are still hating him for the sole reason that stems from that interviews days a lot about you pink boy.

The problem with your asinine argument, is that it does matter to people (if he won or lost), and it is stupid to claim it doesn't matter.
I am against shortcuts to title shots to anyone, and Retards like you are pushing a guy who was 2-2 in his last 4 fights to get a clearly undeserving title shot and crying when you get a respond he does not deserve it.

That is just stupid and reflects on your obvious desperation, since you know he does not belong at the top of the division.

That's not hating on him, that's being fair.
Blind nutsuckers like you will play any card you can to justify your point when it is pretty clear you got none.

Last edited:
Considering the most hated active fighter right now is probably Colby "cornball" Covington, I'm gonna have to go ahead and sort of, disagree with you there.

And for the record, I don't know of anyone that hates on Masvidal.

People that cry racism are usually the racist ones. It's all a matter of perception, and if you perceive everything as racist, that probably stems from some deep-seeded belief that people are inherently racist...starting with yourself.

How do you know they're all white? Try answering that without realizing that you were projecting your own racism.

Well, I'll concede something here. I am white (darker than Masvidal), and I don't like thugs. I am even more racially provocative than most white folks, meaning I acknowledge no white privilege and make fun of all races.

Anyway, it is all about thuggery with me. Derrick Lewis is my favorite HW, and he's a black ex-con. Derrick Lewis will probably go the rest of his life without getting into a street fight. Even if all of the good was still there (funny interviews, charitable good samaritan shit, and epic comeback KOs), I would probably root against him if he was the type to crack someone over the head with a bottle of malt liquor because he lost a game of c-lo (see. Casual racism).

I was even happy for Masvidal after the win, even though Askren is much whiter than him. I was able to put that aside and enjoy the moment because I had seen him fight for almost 15 years and knew I'd just witnessed the HL of his career. But I wouldn't trust him to handle any volatile situation without suckerpunching someone because Miami, dawg.

I assume you're referring to the fact that Till seems to be a good-for-nothing outside the octagon. Yet, he still has fans. And your rationale is that is true because he's white.

There are plenty of guys with questionable character that have fans, and I'm not seeing a racial trend:

Rampage Jackson comes across as a total jackass. He was in a questionable car wreck. He's generally a jerk. People seem to love him.
Jon Jones has fans. More than one. Explain that?
BJ Penn seems to get a pass at every turn.
Conor is a complete jackwagon. But he has fans.
No one has every seemed too bothered that Gustafson was, at least at one time, a street fighter guilty of assaulting someone.
Aleks Emelianiko was pretty much known to be in the Russian mob. Fans galore.
Then Diaz brothers are troublemakers, rabblerousers, often try to start fights away from the ring . . .and lots of people love them.
Ronda Rousey came across as a bully and a mean girl. People loved her. Joanna had a similar vibe.
Ever read Hughes book?
Pat Smith even had fans.

Seems to cross race, gender, national origin, type of "bad" activity. Truth is, people seem to pretty much care only about what goes on in the ring. So a generally decent citizen like Kaleb Starnes is derided for his behavior in his fight with Nate at UFC 83. But Conor comes to the ring to cheers because he puts on a good show in the ring while punching old guys in bars.
8 out of 10 of those examples were white or half white in Diaz bros case. "Rampage almost got into a car wreck himself." Do you mean "Rampage almost stole a car in a foreign country like Till did?"

I don't know what to do with this. Sorry. Till has done nothing but get his ass kicked for the last 2+ years. And I predicted all of it. All. Of. It. I put 40k straight up on Jorge to KO Till. Made over 100k that night too, live thread, search function is your friend.

Does any other sport have the same kind of psychotic backlash when someone all-of-the-sudden gets popular?! I swear I've never seen so many people get so triggered by other people liking something. Reels of mental illness and maladjusted shut-ins IMO

Oh shut up, everything isn't about racism. He's an annoying and classless thug. That's why some people don't like him.

The real reason some of you root against him, hate him, call him lucky knee/punch, gets beat by Askren 9/10 times, ghetto thug, classless for throwing extra punches, 2-2 in his last 4, is a journeyman, his kids aren’t going to college, etc etc.

Every reason you can think of is deeply rooted to this here interview:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ink-he-might-be-even-a-little-racist.3980991/

Edit: Removed Spoiler tags so all could see this quote lol

I can’t think of any other reason not to be excited that someone with some spectacular knockouts of recent has had a resurgence and is finally getting recognition for a no-nonsense all action type fighter that is also very humble.

I think the idiots usually think it always has to do with the race when it has anything but to do with it.

Black men gotta separate an Italian, a Jew, and a Russian as they argue over who is and isn't white according to Sherbros. Masvidal is a white guy. Ortega is the whitest guy in MMA. Plenty of white Hispanics. Plenty of Italians and Russians that you guys would not call white.

paulie-malignaggi-david-feldman-artem-lobov_ey4fi9fu332h1gbsvrn0exucj.jpg

TS can't be trusted with rational thought.

I assume you're referring to the fact that Till seems to be a good-for-nothing outside the octagon. Yet, he still has fans. And your rationale is that is true because he's white.

There are plenty of guys with questionable character that have fans, and I'm not seeing a racial trend:

Rampage Jackson comes across as a total jackass. He was in a questionable car wreck. He's generally a jerk. People seem to love him.
Jon Jones has fans. More than one. Explain that?
BJ Penn seems to get a pass at every turn.
Conor is a complete jackwagon. But he has fans.
No one has every seemed too bothered that Gustafson was, at least at one time, a street fighter guilty of assaulting someone.
Aleks Emelianiko was pretty much known to be in the Russian mob. Fans galore.
Then Diaz brothers are troublemakers, rabblerousers, often try to start fights away from the ring . . .and lots of people love them.
Ronda Rousey came across as a bully and a mean girl. People loved her. Joanna had a similar vibe.
Ever read Hughes book?
Pat Smith even had fans.

Seems to cross race, gender, national origin, type of "bad" activity. Truth is, people seem to pretty much care only about what goes on in the ring. So a generally decent citizen like Kaleb Starnes is derided for his behavior in his fight with Nate at UFC 83. But Conor comes to the ring to cheers because he puts on a good show in the ring while punching old guys in bars.
You make a far too logical/sensible argument for a sherdoger responding to a clear race-bait thread.
What gives???

confusedblackgirl.jpg

Jorge is probably like 92% European...

What a silly argument.

My wife is from Brazil. You look at her family and they look like straight up Amazon Indians. We did her 23andme and Ancestry dna tests...she's like 76% European, 9% Native American, 6% African, and like 9% se Asian. She was the last person I expected to be so European.

I like him but that cheap shot on askren was dirty. Ref says fight, you tap gloves, and fight regular. Not do a fake walk up into a running knee. I thought he woulda knocked out askren with punches. Robbed us of an exciting fight

I always liked Jorge. He's a warrior with a great fighting style and a sense of humor. He got ripped off bad in some decisions yet he used it to motivate himself and become better. He's tough as nails too, can really take a punch. He's at his physical and mental peak right now. He doesn't have to think as much, he just attacks and reacts on instinct. Jorge vs. Nate, great matchup.

Back