The Real Reason People Don't Like Woodley(it's totally not racism)

Mama Pacman still creeps me out more.
IdioticPleasingAoudad.gif

mariangela-fantozzi-731782.jpg

As annoying as she is, I respect her because Tyron was born in a shitty area yet his mother raised him properly. Now he's a married man with a beautiful wife, a nice house, probably at least a million dollars in the bank already, takes care of his kids, is college educated, the world champion, meaning the best in the world at his job, and AFAIK has never been in legal trouble.

I don't see that as a reason ... For me Jones' mom is more annoying, don't remember the free fight there was recently for UFC 200 but his mom was horrible. I know she is blind but damn can we mute her during the fight ?

I dont see why anyone would not like Woodley. I understand him not being a fan favorite because i think he needs a few more big wins and to fine tune the way he talks to the media a little. I think his star will grow if he stays on the path he is on now.

How the fuck is this not his walkout music?

bro...when you have to say, "it's not racism..." It's usually racism.

#GUERNICAbless

His mom is cool. Tyrun is a faker tho. Held out and talked about derserving while WB was more deserving then Tyrun runs from still most deserving. Tyrun is so stupid he doesn't know WB was giviing him a compliment saying he'd rather fight lawler. Tyrun crys racist when his bodybuilding self gasses which all body builders do. White black yellow or brown. Basically I cant stand him and hope Dana doesn't tolerate his bullshit matchmaking.

His mom is cool. Tyrun is a faker tho. Held out and talked about derserving while WB was more deserving then Tyrun runs from still most deserving. Tyrun is so stupid he doesn't know WB was givining him a compliment saying he'd rather fight lawler
You think WP thinks Lawler would be the easier fight? There's a lot of ways to interpret that. He could want Lawler because Lawler is a defended champion and beating him would have more meaning along that narrative. I don't think Woodley really poses any threats to WB. He's not gonna get inside WB's striking. He's not a grinding style wrestler who can execute a high pace wrestling game plan that roughs his opponents up over the course of a 5 round contest, and he's no great submission catcher. WB has an easier fight stylistically with Woodley than I think he would with Lawler.
I think GSP, Maia, and possibly Condit and Askren have the best chances, given their strengths, to beat WB. I'd really like to see Condit tighten up just a bit defensively on his feet and get back to his BJJ. He has a great natural talent to improve his submission game.

g
You think WP thinks Lawler would be the easier fight? There's a lot of ways to interpret that. He could want Lawler because Lawler is a defended champion and beating him would have more meaning along that narrative. I don't think Woodley really poses any threats to WB. He's not gonna get inside WB's striking. He's not a grinding style wrestler who can execute a high pace wrestling game plan that roughs his opponents up over the course of a 5 round contest, and he's no great submission catcher. WB has an easier fight stylistically with Woodley than I think he would with Lawler.
I think GSP, Maia, and possibly Condit and Askren have the best chances, given their strengths, to beat WB. I'd really like to see Condit tighten up just a bit defensively on his feet and get back to his BJJ. He has a great natural talent to improve his submission game.

Tyrun beats everyone but WB and GSP who is not coming back. Thats besides point. He didnt earn the right to call ppl out. I picked him to beat Lawler but still not a draw. He cant carry a HS assembly. He's Not fighting #1. If he manned up and beat WB I'd change my mind 180.

g

Tyrun beats everyone but WB and GSP who is not coming back. Thats besides point. He didnt earn the right to call ppl out. I picked him to beat Lawler but still not a draw. He cant carry a HS assembly. He's Not fighting #1. If he manned up and beat WB I'd change my mind 180.
Of course GSP is coming back. He's talking about signing to fight and Woodley is a completely winnable fight for him. He'll fight Woodley. Whenever news breaks like this about an upcoming fight it almost always happens. Woodley vs GSP is practically official.
Why would you say Woodley beats everyone at WW tho after he lost so clearly to MacDonald? Woodley has gas and pace problems. Look at his muscle mass. He can't oxygenate that shit. It's Randleman new-point-zero. He's just less consistent in his approach. Sometimes he goes for broke and other times he tries to fight a measured contest. He's at his best with an underdog psychology, like against Condit and now Lawler, however when he fights like he can't afford to lose he opens himself to being exposed on the distance. I don't see Woodley defending gold at all, not once.

His mom supports him and her actions don't seem to embarrass him. Why care about a fighter's parents? If anything, she gives me a chuckle. We focus on a lot of things that don't even have to do with the fighters.

His mom loves him. Is normal. Always gives me a chuckle since she perfectly fits the idea of the proud, church going, black mother that I've concocted in my head while living in my mostly white suburbs. That's probably racist. Oh well.

His mom is the most fun and recognizable thing of him as fighter lol

Peoples that don't even follow MMA show me the "shut up mom" video, they laughed happy when i told them he's becomed Champ

Back