The real reason Khabilov's suplex was so devastating

Could it be considered a spike? I'm not too clear on that rule.

By the way, Khabilov looks like he could be the next big thing at 155.

Could it be considered a spike? I'm not too clear on that rule.

Hardly. A spike you have to be deliberately intending to drop someone on the top of their head, Nate Marquardt/Bob Sapp-style. A piledriver-esque move, in other words.

You know what's more legendary than the physical feat of what Randleman did or how Fedor survived it to go on and win seconds later? Fedor's looseness in mid air, all the way down. Now that's scary.

He didn't tense his body at all. He excepted whatever was going to happen in a split second. Doesn't even make a face ( which is usual for him, but you'd expect SOMETHING from someone who is going to get dropped on their head).

LOL@ accepted whatever was going to happen. "If it's God's will, my neck will not break."

Hardly. A spike you have to be deliberately intending to drop someone on the top of their head, Nate Marquardt/Bob Sapp-style. A piledriver-esque move, in other words.

Thanks mate.

ya fedor def accepted any punishment he would endure a true warrior. he would fight until he died in there.. and keep battling!

so the consesus here is that fedor is p4p the best at getting suplexed and he got up and kicked ass after?

Thank You TS, I didn't notice it during the fight, but it does seem to make a difference.

Back