The real reason Jones doesn’t fight at HW

The eventual tears when Jones moves up and wins the title with ease will be amazing
That wouldn't be a surprise though. With Conor and GSP, all it took was the right matchup to move up, get an immediate title shot, and win it. If Jones ever fights at HW, he's gonna wait for a matchup that favors him. He's even said this.

Being active in the division is what would be impressive.

Jones doesn’t have the balls to move up. If he ever does (which I doubt) it will be when all the current top heavyweights get old.
This. Its amazing all the jones lovers still lurking after all he has done. They have no problem with any of it because they are like him in that way. Either that or they are stupid.

Hes allowed to juice with turinabol. If you research turinabol you'll realize its perfect for him at LHW, HW? not so much

Hes scared to fight clean at LHW, don't expect him to go to HW.

Cormier fought both LHW fights against Jon "GOAT" Jones with 10 to 15 POUNDS of difference. A fucking legit HW fighting a fucking legit LHW and no one talks about it. Jones easily beat Cormier in both situations aside of this "little" detail. Jon is a monster beating a skilled well stopper.

the REAL reason is:

iu

I hope Jones is able to make weight at 205 and stay champion for a long time. I really enjoy the the haters going through their cry baby tantrums.

Back