The Real Reason behind Conor Calling Out WWE Wresters

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After he gets beat by Diaz again, the only high profile fight left for him at welterweight will be against CM Punk. The promos leading up to that fight alone would be great. He's the best talker in the sport. And Conor is a pretty decent talker too.

I actually spat a bit of tea out of my mouth reading that.

Son of a bitch.

hqdefault.jpg

Quality post, TS.

watched some of punks "pipe bombs" and wasn't impressed at all. i never understood why he was looked upon as a great talker. i guess maybe to 12 year olds.

Thanks for clearing that up, its was a complete mystery to all of us..
images

If you want to know the real reason for anything, it is because money the finger thing means the money.
BRkbTjqCMAA21cm.jpg

The real reason is that when people ask him a question he gives his honest opinion, always has, if everyone in sport did, things would be a lot more interesting.

The real reason is obvious: more publicity, more PPVs, more money for Conor.

Yes, and Conor realizes that after he loses to Diaz again and then loses to Punk his career in MMA is basically over. So he wants to build up as much public interest in his fight with CM Punk as he possibly can since it could be his last payday in MMA.

Yes, and Conor realizes that after he loses to Diaz again and then loses to Punk his career in MMA is basically over. So he wants to build up as much public interest in his fight with CM Punk as he possibly can since it could be his last payday in MMA.

Yeah it's not like he's the champion of another division or anything.

You fucking clowns..

Yeah it's not like he's the champion of another division or anything.

You fucking clowns..

A champion defends his title belt. Conor doesn't do that. So tell me, considering the featherweight title belt is nothing more than a prop considering there is no requirement to defend it in order to keep it, how much prestige does that belt have left?

A champion defends his title belt. Conor doesn't do that. So tell me, considering the featherweight title belt is nothing more than a prop considering there is no requirement to defend it in order to keep it, how much prestige does that belt have left?

He will defend his belt after this fight with Nate. He has the most knockouts in that division's history. It's no prop.

The suggestion that his career in MMA would be over is beyond ridiculous.

He would still continue to be the biggest draw in the sport.

The real reason is that when people ask him a question he gives his honest opinion, always has, if everyone in sport did, things would be a lot more interesting.

He's working you if you believe that.

Conor is just talking shit, so he has something to talk shit about. Keeps his name relevant, besides he really can't talk about his fight with Diaz too much, he was prison rapped last fight remember?

Conor is just talking shit, so he has something to talk shit about. Keeps his name relevant, besides he really can't talk about his fight with Diaz too much, he was prison rapped last fight remember?

Yeah. Hence why he's talking shit about people that he'll never fight like Mayweather and Cena etc.

Yeah. Hence why he's talking shit about people that he'll never fight like Mayweather and Cena etc.
Pretty much, talking shot about Diaz backfired on him, he had to reaccess his shit talking targets, this plan is backfire proof...lol

Back