The real question of drug testing

wild willy

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
How comes Jon Jones is the only one getting getting popped for picograms and none of the other guys who have been popped are in the same situation?

USADA is corrupt and I don’t believe a thing they say.

USADA is corrupt and I don’t believe a thing they say.

That's the thing with belief you can ignore the facts and believe in any fantasy you like.

Could it be because Jones was using turinabol for years? Does it build up in your system the longer you use it.

They need to have a way to detect a set of “baselines” from an athlete. Maybe a set of three at pre-fight camp, during fight-camp, post-fight camp. Then use those baselines as a gauge for all further tests. If the athlete deviates too far from the set of baselines... they’re simply guilty.

If my kid is suspended from public school for defending himself from another student, ie “zero tolerance,” it should be this way with shady fkn athletes.

Next question

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Could it be because Jones was using turinabol for years? Does it build up in your system the longer you use it.
Unlikely but certainly possible. It seems to me this is the case:
Nowadays, especially with the emergence of the long-term metabolite test (which is not scientifically validated), athletes have been relegated to using archaic doping methods that, oddly enough, represent loopholes in conventional drug testing in sport. My theory is that Jones, like many other fighters, and professional and Olympic athletes, was using aqueous testosterone. Guys will microdose with roughly 15-20mg/day, and usually inject after their availability window for testing passes in the evening time. No athlete can be tested prior to 6am, by which time, the testosterone has been absorbed from the bloodstream, and is not present in the urine, at least not enough to be flagged.
The smart athletes (I'm sure Jones is one of them) will even out the T/E ratio, or the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone in the body, with synthetic epitestosterone as well. Though there is a long-term endocrine blood profile that measures the presence of testosterone in the body over time, I've only seen a few athletes that have actually been flagged for it; so really, serum levels of each aren't that relevant, but the ratio is, and is the first line of defense for sample analysis. Confirmatory analysis employs the Carbon Isotope Ratio test, a more complicated and expensive assay.
To make a long story short, athletes circumvent the system using exogenous testosterone, just as many did after anabolic steroids were banned prior to the 1976 Olympics in Montreal. After the T/E ratio test was introduced in 1983, growth hormone became the fad drug. And so on, and so on.
Anyway, since the testosterone was probably purchased on the black market (where else could anyone find testosterone suspension these days!?) it may have been tainted with other compounds, accounting for the minute amounts of turinabol metabolites in his system.

Unlikely but certainly possible. It seems to me this is the case:
Nowadays, especially with the emergence of the long-term metabolite test (which is not scientifically validated), athletes have been relegated to using archaic doping methods that, oddly enough, represent loopholes in conventional drug testing in sport. My theory is that Jones, like many other fighters, and professional and Olympic athletes, was using aqueous testosterone. Guys will microdose with roughly 15-20mg/day, and usually inject after their availability window for testing passes in the evening time. No athlete can be tested prior to 6am, by which time, the testosterone has been absorbed from the bloodstream, and is not present in the urine, at least not enough to be flagged.
The smart athletes (I'm sure Jones is one of them) will even out the T/E ratio, or the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone in the body, with synthetic epitestosterone as well. Though there is a long-term endocrine blood profile that measures the presence of testosterone in the body over time, I've only seen a few athletes that have actually been flagged for it; so really, serum levels of each aren't that relevant, but the ratio is, and is the first line of defense for sample analysis. Confirmatory analysis employs the Carbon Isotope Ratio test, a more complicated and expensive assay.
To make a long story short, athletes circumvent the system using exogenous testosterone, just as many did after anabolic steroids were banned prior to the 1976 Olympics in Montreal. After the T/E ratio test was introduced in 1983, growth hormone became the fad drug. And so on, and so on.
Anyway, since the testosterone was probably purchased on the black market (where else could anyone find testosterone suspension these days!?) it may have been tainted with other compounds, accounting for the minute amounts of turinabol metabolites in his system.
But Jones is richer than almost any other fighter so he should be able to get way better PEDs than the other fighters. He'd be less likely to get tainted drugs.

Maybe Jones is cutting it with coke and snorting it in his nose?

EDIT: Thats what I would do.

Jones is on a top-notch (NFL level) type of regime, USADA doesnt even have an answer to this shit, besides.....”Jones has a free pass for Pico’s”

Ehe’m, for recovery purposes of course

Why is Jones allowed to fight while a banned substance is still in his system? Where did the Turinabol originate from?

Where does it come from anyway? Is there some shady doctor who's stealing supplies or are there rogue scientists in a basement somewhere cooking this up?

How comes Jon Jones is the only one getting getting popped for picograms and none of the other guys who have been popped are in the same situation?

He pulses, due to his creativity and his 84” reach.

Good question TS.

JJ got cleared, knowing it was in his system. But doesn't answer why the picograms were there in first place.

The other question we have to ask is do the drugs that UFC fighters have been caught for leave similar traces behind. Your question assumes they do.

I don't know shit.

jon jones "maybe these drug tests are too good. .....i mean maybe you guys have pico grams in your systems".

no jon. just you

I think the pulsing effect is not that common, but it's not unheard of either.

That's the thing with belief you can ignore the facts and believe in any fantasy you like.

Jones* just popped. What were you saying? One of us has a firm grip on reality. You can’t justify or condone amoral and db behaviour unless you’re a... well...

Have a nice day.

Back