The real GOAT should be post-USADA

TimeToTrain

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As much as I have tremendous respect for the legends in the past, we must accept fighters in their most natural and cleanest form. A fighter that has never doped or had suspicion or using any PEDs. Jon Jones and Anderson Silva are definitely out of the picture as much as I don’t want Spider to be off the list. He was caught for it against Nick Diaz after breaking his leg from Weidman 2.

Fedor has never competed in the UFC and as a pride fan boy, I have to accept that Pride was the poster of fighters juicing to the gills.

Lastly, GSP is the only fighter left. In the late 2000’s, he was accused of using HGH. In his prime, he was super shredded. I can let that fly because he was younger and naturally athletic. Still, I would have to leave him out of the GOAT picture because of the physique he had was pretty obvious he was on something.

The GOAT will be determined at least 5-10 years from now. This fighter will have passed all drug testing post-USADA, is a champion that has defended multiple times, possibly a champion in two different weight divisions.

We already know Khabib is GOAT. No need for a debate now or 10 years later.

Anderson Silva is the pre-USADA GOAT.

Khabib is the post-USADA GOAT.

As much as I have tremendous respect for the legends in the past, we must accept fighters in their most natural and cleanest form. A fighter that has never doped or had suspicion or using any PEDs. Jon Jones and Anderson Silva are definitely out of the picture as much as I don’t want Spider to be off the list. He was caught for it against Nick Diaz after breaking his leg from Weidman 2.

Fedor has never competed in the UFC and as a pride fan boy, I have to accept that Pride was the poster of fighters juicing to the gills.

Lastly, GSP is the only fighter left. In the late 2000’s, he was accused of using HGH. In his prime, he was super shredded. I can let that fly because he was younger and naturally athletic. Still, I would have to leave him out of the GOAT picture because of the physique he had was pretty obvious he was on something.

The GOAT will be determined at least 5-10 years from now. This fighter will have passed all drug testing post-USADA, is a champion that has defended multiple times, possibly a champion in two different weight divisions.
Can someone please explain what post-USADA means? I hear Joe Rogan saying "even post-usada scary," and I'm thinking shouldn't he have said pre-USADA if he meant Costa and Romero are scary even compared to fighters from years back before USADA took over. I acknowledge that I am dumb so can someone explain to me what post-USADA means?

Can someone please explain what post-USADA means? I hear Joe Rogan saying "even post-usada scary," and I'm thinking shouldn't he have said pre-USADA if he meant Costa and Romero are scary even compared to fighters from years back before USADA took over. I acknowledge that I am dumb so can someone explain to me what post-USADA means?
it means they didn't test back then, and now they do. So when a guy is huge and jacked and fast now, it's supposed to mean that they are doing it without roids, while pre usada guys were doing it with roids.

but they still roiding now so it doesn't matter.

If you weren't such a n00b you'd understand that GSP is the reason why we have USADA testing now. The #1 advocate for the strictest drug testing in the game. But ok since you prob sit on your ass and eat cheeseburgers all day, I can understand how you'd think it was impossible for a professional athlete in their 20s-30s to be naturally shredded. Cool accusation with literally zero evidence.

If you weren't such a n00b you'd understand that GSP is the reason why we have USADA testing now. The #1 advocate for the strictest drug testing in the game. But ok since you prob sit on your ass and eat cheeseburgers all day, I can understand how you'd think it was impossible for a professional athlete in their 20s-30s to be naturally shredded. Cool accusation with literally zero evidence.

4RfqrG4W89awpF4Ud-ev3n-HDJ79rzkctE6yQtUeWfI.png

Back