The Real Fight: Jon "Dhalsim" Jones vs Daniel "Balrog" Cormier

Nice work ts thought I was watching the real thing for a brief moment

Dhalsim rekt Ryu too, dropped him like a sack of potatoes.

Brock is the wrestler with the Mohawk
Name starts with Z..
I forget dammit

lol.... DC would be Hakkan or E. Honda. Jones might be more of a Seth. Because he absorbs all the best qualities of other fighters, as Jones put it recently. and for being some crazy super villain with unfair powers. Or maybe Vega for all the pokes. lol.

im thinking gsp would be more ryu. everyone's hero. if only ryu had a more wrestling style. I think we know who brock would be..... Gief.

Dana is M. Bison

Anderson is Sagat

Brian Stann = Guile

Balrog is Rampage

Last edited:
Name starts with Z..
I forget dammit

Zangief!

1111451454.gif

I'm familiar with the Japanese names so I was like 'why is DC a Spanish guy with claws?'

That's M. Bison all day

Name starts with Z..
I forget dammit

If only there were some sort of "World Wide Web" you could connect to, where such information was available at your fingertips... alright, I guess I won't blame you for not wanting to google street fighter character names.

As for the video, I seem to remember a whole lot more hugging, more uppercuts and less fireballs.

Who in the UFC would be Dan from Street Fighter?

I sucked ass with Dan.

Fuck you Dan.

lol.... DC would be Hakkan or E. Honda. Jones might be more of a Seth. Because he absorbs all the best qualities of other fighters, as Jones put it recently. and for being some crazy super villain with unfair powers. Or maybe Vega for all the pokes. lol.

im thinking gsp would be more ryu. everyone's hero. if only ryu had a more wrestling style. I think we know who brock would be..... Gief.

Dana is M. Bison

Anderson is Sagat

Brian Stann = Guile

Balrog is Rampage

Horrible, just horrible... Let's just leave the established fighters / characters like Ryu - Machida, Reem - Sagat, Lesnar - Zangief, Blanka - Gonzaga, etc. Your list is horrible.

Oh and Dan should be Dan Henderson with his recent performances and off TRT.

Back