The real Disgrace

IMO Diego was going to lose and when the unfortunate knee happened the ref gave Diego a way out of the continued beating and the possibility of salvaging a win. The ref was at fault, Diego was also at fault and the victim was the other fighter who won every second of that fight.

Diego's opponent broke the rules. End of discussion! Its a brutal sport and nobody but Diego knows the true effect of the illegal blow. Ridiculous that some of you question it.

You make a very good point that they do it for money and not purely for our entertainment. But after that you’re making assumptions and you do 100% have the right to voice your opinion I just think that it shouldn’t be so demeaning towards Diego as most have been.

the one thing nobody is mentioning is something diego asked the ref....when the ref asked him if he could continue. I could have sworn he asked if he could speak to his trainer first....the ref then told him no....I'm pretty sure that was him....

How dare anyone question one of JBG's finest Apostles.

Diego Bless us all..

I don't care if he took the easy way out.. He was outclassed, hes old best days are behind him.. He took the win bonus after his opponent cheated, good for him.

the one thing nobody is mentioning is something diego asked the ref....when the ref asked him if he could continue. I could have sworn he asked if he could speak to his trainer first....the ref then told him no....I'm pretty sure that was him....
I’m guessing he was out of it and wanted to get the advice of someone he trusted, but it’s just a guess though of course.

Yeah Diego knew what he was doing, but at this point of his career it’s not unreasonable. I don’t wanna see him taking more damage either.

and Pereira should have been either DQed automatically or not at all. Asking the fighter if they can continue his fexking stupid. Why the hell should he continue - because he's a man ? LMFAO. You take the win anyway you can within the rules. When your opponent fecks up giving you a chance to win, you take it duh. This is on Pereira not Diego.

Meh.

Honestly, what kind of fucking idiot would take less money to continue getting hopelessly battered?

Anyone claiming they wouldn't do the same in an identical situation are either liars, or idiots.

We can speculate that. He's a vet and knows how that goes.

But I am one of the minorities whom thinks he made the right choice. He was getting destroyed. Bail collect the extra money and save your kid from seeing daddy get kod

You shouldn't be in the minority. It's the obvious thing to do. 2 people in cage pummeling each other for money. Lets not pretend this is golf. A fighter is perfectly in his rights to call it a day of it means he takes the win early.

They beat the shit out of each other for money not for our entertainment, Diego "heart of a lion" Sanchez saw a chance to win more money and not continue to get his ass kickef so he took it, we fans have every right to voice our opinion on Diego's decision.

If he had decided to fight on then he would have won the braindead move bonus of the night. To be collected by means of an early grave. Who's stoopid?
<SelenaWow>

Meh.

Honestly, what kind of fucking idiot would take less money to continue getting hopelessly battered?

Anyone claiming they wouldn't do the same in an identical situation are either liars, or idiots.

at first I really wanted to come down on diego, but the more I think about it, the more I realize, it was probably a smart decision. this way, he ends up with a win...even though he was getting beat fairly easily. he gets more money and a win...

It's been mentioned before, but it deserves highlighting: Michelle's walk-out, particularly when he stops everyone and then starts dancing like a prima donna, was/is fucking cringe-worthy. The guy's lame, and I suspect insecure.

at first I really wanted to come down on diego, but the more I think about it, the more I realize, it was probably a smart decision. this way, he ends up with a win...even though he was getting beat fairly easily. he gets more money and a win...
Indeed.

I'd be disappointed in a up and comer taking that route, but for a old ass vet that's been in the CTE talks for a couple years, it would be stupid not to do that.

He honestly shouldn't really be in there anymore anyways, so do what you can to get paid and get out.

Indeed.

I'd be disappointed in a up and comer taking that route, but for a old ass vet that's been in the CTE talks for a couple years, it would be stupid not to do that.

He honestly shouldn't really be in there anymore anyways, so do what you can to get paid and get out.

His behavior in the cage has been bizzare...with his rooster shit and the lip blowing thing....wtf was that? haha and his fighting is even more bizzaro....so incredibly ineffective.

Back