The Real Cyborg Issue

CUTTA

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Just bring her up to the ufc forget the whole ronda beef theres zero reason for her to be in invicta period. Have a press conference put the the 145 belt on her (the same way they did ronda). Announce Cyborg vs. Tate since she said she'll fight her already plus that way meisha still gets a title shot Put it on Fox if you can.

Have a tuf season for 145 woman with them as coaches prior to that . Having cyborg not in the ufc when they can bring her up anytime is just stupid and just makes me wonder what are they thinking. And thats the big issue not the ronda fight. For a company that seems to need all the superstars they can get you would think they would had brought her up already.

You think Cyborg is a superstar? Tim Sylvia was a more popular draw than cyborg for fucksake

Just bring her up to the ufc forget the whole ronda beef theres zero reason for her to be in invicta period. Have a press conference put the the 145 belt on her (the same way they did ronda). Announce Cyborg vs. Tate since she said she'll fight her already plus that way meisha still gets a title shot Put it on Fox if you can.

Have a tuf season for 145 woman with them as coaches prior to that . Having cyborg not in the ufc when they can bring her up anytime is just stupid and just makes me wonder what are they thinking. And thats the big issue not the ronda fight. For a company that seems to need all the superstars they can get you would think they would had brought her up already.

It's a pretty big financial undertaking to create a new weight class. I don't think they trust enough (at all) that Cyborg could be enough of a draw to warrant that expense. This is especially true given that there simply aren't any good 145 lb. women fighters out there (other than Cyborg and maybe Coenen who's in Bellator right now).

Literally line up the 135 and 145 lb. division top 10 and fight head to head. I'm not sure 145 gets even ONE win.

the only reason we hear about Cyborg is cos Ronda's around

otherwise the world would have forgot her

You think Cyborg is a superstar? Tim Sylvia was a more popular draw than cyborg for fucksake

everything i said has to do with making her a star not being one...which is why i said put the tate fight on fox and have her coach on tuf

Literally nobody cares about Cyborg except hardcore fans. When Ronda owns her inside a round, casuals will be like "is THAT the one they were talking about for those years?"

Literally nobody cares about Cyborg except hardcore fans. When Ronda owns her inside a round, casuals will be like "is THAT the one they were talking about for those years?"

who cared about ronda before the ufc hype machine sir?? And this not bout ronda vs cyborg i just want cyborg in the ufc

Last edited:
Cyborg isn't a draw, creating a whole new weight division just so they can give her a belt would be stupid. Also womens 145 division is super shallow, UFC would lose boatloads of money on this.

This has been addressed numerous times already... who would fight in Cyborgs division? Can you even name 10 people with winning records? You think Rondas division is thin? Wait til people like 6-5 Tweet are in the top 10 of Cyborgs

who cared about ronda before the ufc hype machine sir?? And this not bout ronda vs cyborg i just want cyborg in the ufc

The UFC was in the right place and right time for a phenomenon like Ronda. They mutually benefit each other. Ronda was gaining steam in Strikeforce, she wasn't some nobody when the UFC randomly titled her.

This has been addressed numerous times already... who would fight in Cyborgs division? Can you even name 10 people with winning records? You think Rondas division is thin? Wait til people like 6-5 Tweet are in the top 10 of Cyborgs

It blows my mind that people call for 145 in the UFC. It's literally a fucking wasteland. Cyborg has her own little thunderdome in Invicta. Why isn't Cyborg clamoring for a fight with Gaby Garcia?

All these people who REALLY wanna see ducking in action need to just google "he ain't fightin no damn giant."

Umm I watched all of Rondas fights in SF so did alot of my friends.
I for one dont really care if cyroid comes to the UFC or not.

Umm I watched all of Rondas fights in SF so did alot of my friends.
I for one dont really care if cyroid comes to the UFC or not.

This dude is delusional. Ronda was a hot commodity in Strikeforce, with tons of buzz. She's literally the reason there's WMMA in the UFC. But yeah, "who cared about Ronda before the UFC hyped her up?" Shit is priceless. You can't make this up.

Cyborg isn't a draw, creating a whole new weight division just so they can give her a belt would be stupid. Also womens 145 division is super shallow, UFC would lose boatloads of money on this.

so is 125 shallow also...yes right now she is not a draw nor was ronda in strikeforce she got huge after she came over to the ufc and the put some money behind her.
She would had never be this huge in strikeforce.

p.s. no one is gonna draw big in invicta so just stop it please.

It blows my mind that people call for 145 in the UFC. It's literally a fucking wasteland. Cyborg has her own little thunderdome in Invicta. Why isn't Cyborg clamoring for a fight with Gaby Garcia?

All these people who REALLY wanna see ducking in action need to just google "he ain't fightin no damn giant."

You mean the girl with 0 MMA fights ? Why would she call her out.

This dude is delusional. Ronda was a hot commodity in Strikeforce, with tons of buzz. She's literally the reason there's WMMA in the UFC. But yeah, "who cared about Ronda before the UFC hyped her up?" Shit is priceless. You can't make this up.

theres a difference between having a buzz and being crazy famous like she is now... buzz don't make you rich and strikeforce wouldnt had got her in the movies like she is now.

theres a difference between having a buzz and being crazy famous like she is now... buzz don't make you rich and strikeforce wouldnt had got her in the movies like she is now.

Yes, and as all trolls do, you're conveniently ignoring evidence that you're wrong with further insistence that you're right. Ronda literally brought the UFC a new audience, broseph. It's a mutually beneficial relationship. They did not manufacture her.

Who never heard of Cyborg is the wwe Hollywood hype trolls.
Vince McMahon (Dana White) : Women will never fight in the UFC :eek:

But the real reason that he wont give Cyborg a chance is Tito Ortiz :icon_twis
Cyborg beating Ronda which I think is 90% possible. Tito will go crazy laughing on Dana's face lol with that stupid smirk :icon_chee

I can see Ronda in the next year or soo going up on weight she is getting bigger look at her frame and shoulders I bet the UFC will start a new weight division.

Yes, and as all trolls do, you're conveniently ignoring evidence that you're wrong with further insistence that you're right. Ronda literally brought the UFC a new audience, broseph. It's a mutually beneficial relationship. They did not manufacture her.

no ufc exposed her to those fans she would not be as big if she was having these same fights on strikeforce or bellator cards ...we both know this its ok sir

I agree one hundred percent. This is why I laugh when it's brought up who is the bigger star. Ronda or Conor. They didn't have to spend a million dollars to promote her fight, she made herself, the UFC just gave her the platform to to elevate herself up through her actions in and out of the cage.

Back