The REAL Conor Mcgregor showed up today.

Hes got more money than carter has liver pills so let's take it easy on this donation thing ( he'll get all that back 50 fold). Itd be nice if he did it on the quiet and it somehow got leaked out a year later
. That would impress me. This is still the same guy who sucker punched a 64 year old ( what public figure does that ?)....still the same guy ( with 40 fellow cowards with him) who threw a hand truck through a bus window with people in it. Allegations are allegations so we'll see how that plays out. I can go on and on but wont.
Seasons change .....people dont ( there are exceptions to every rule but dont get it twisted, he ain't one of them).

Remember this. This particular fight - ALL ...ALL the pressure is on him. Cerrone has nothing to lose here. Conor shits the bed here, the narrative on Gregor shifts enormously . I'm not surprised the way hes conducting himself.

Clean is likely the operating word; he cleaned up his bad habits, cleaned up his act, and now hope to clean up the division. He admits his mistakes, being thankful for those that supported him, and he has guided himself from the dark pits. Any human being is allowed to feel rejuvenated and in a happy place after accomplishing that.

It almost feels like some people are disappointed by this.

I think the guy is just growing up and being more mature about things. His idol is Bruce Lee after all. Be like water my friends.

and then he didn't give Aldo the rematch.

How is that a good thing? It makes him a welching liar on top of everything else.

give is a strange phrase, had things not panned out the way they did with the 2nd belt and diaz etc i have no doubt he would have ran it back

I noticed he was punctual for the presser as well. Very nice to see.

I'd be nice too with the law in my ass. Anything he does is borne from self-interest.

He is a criminal who's lucky not to be in jail.

The number of apologists he has sucking his haemorrhoids is a disgrace quite frankly.

Nice left hand though.

Conor doesnt have nowhere to go other than to do this. His words would be hollow otherwise. They were hollow when he was talking to khabib like a wannabe gangster. So hes just trying to rebuild and get ppl back on his side,and hes found a willing hypeman participant in superman opponent Cerrone. They really picked the perfect guy. I feel like masvidal has eased up on Conor just to not intimidate conor to the point he wont take the fight. He wants that money. Khabib is the guy on the throne that can resist all of this bullshit,for the time being.

Haha what are you even talking about? He lost to Nate so obviously he wanted a rematch. And like I said he clearly lost it towards the Floyd match. Idk why I’m even defending him I’m not s fan but you sound like a jackass

And Aldo was Champ for YEARS, so obviously he wanted a rematch.

How is that any different, except in Aldo's favor? The Nate fight wasnt for a belt, and neither of them were champs for that fight either.

I don't know why you're calling that guy a jackass, nothing he said isn't true.

Keeping making excuses for your hero though, lol.

Honestly, sometimes people have a come to Jesus moment and realize how they are acting/being is ruining a lot of good things in their life. Sometimes people change and get their shit together. Sometimes people don’t. Good for Conor if he has.

respect.
He doesnt really have a choice. Not if he wants to keep the money rolling in.

He’s always been real. You can tell he’s really happy to be fighting again and not be in jail. I could tell alcoholism was a big problem with the whole khabib saga. He was loaded for that camp and bout a year after.
The guys entire style is based on speed and reaction time. Alcohol is a depressant that fucks up mental clarity and slows reaction time. This effect can last up to a week after drinking. Conor drinking during fight week was literally the worst thing he could have done, so fucking stupid lol.

When discussing whether Conor fits into the “bad guy” or “good guy” box it’s important to remember that humans are complicated. Good ppl can do bad things and vice versa.

The guys entire style is based on speed and reaction time. Alcohol is a depressant that fucks up mental clarity and slows reaction time. This effect can last up to a week after drinking. Conor drinking during fight week was literally the worst thing he could have done, so fucking stupid lol.
What else can you do when your foot is a balloon though?

I was asking myself why I’m not posting in this section of sherdog much anymore, and the first page quickly reminded me. Most post here are absolute idiocy, you guys don’t even try anymore.

Back