The REAL Conor Mcgregor showed up today.

How many of you "changed men" out there punched an old man a couple of months ago? Dudes a sociopath. Total cringe

Been watching embedded as well as the Press CONference just now and overall i couldnt be happier on how the former Champ Champ carried himself today. Punctual, Calm, Amiable, Confident, Professional and most importantly, Respectful.

No doubt The REAL Conor showed up today. This is the gentleman who donated €25,000 worth of toy vouchers to a children’s charity for homeless during Christmas and never forget he also funded a project that would build a total of 8 houses for the homeless in Ireland. King Con also recently donated $1mil of his Proper 12 whiskey profits to first responders. What im saying is, he's an honest, good guy by nature. It shows how phenomenal Conor is at selling fights, channeling his alter ego and staying in character as long as needed.

He's a man with renewed passion for the fight game, Nice Guy Conor has arrived. Enjoy this while it lasts everybody, this is gonna be a fantastic week for MMA as the best version of Conor Mcgregor shall make his UFC comeback with a bang.

View attachment 711017

View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011

Completely agree. I saw him tap the table a couple of times during the press conf.

a neutered version you mean.

Cowboy does better against guys that are hespecful. Conor just sealed his own fate by being nice imo.

and then he didn't give Aldo the rematch.

How is that a good thing? It makes him a welching liar on top of everything else.
Rematch was offered to Aldo who was training for the fight at the time, but he knocked it back.

That's a PR move to clean his image after all the shit he did during the khabib fight. If you think Mcg changed then you are delusional.

Honestly, sometimes people have a come to Jesus moment and realize how they are acting/being is ruining a lot of good things in their life. Sometimes people change and get their shit together. Sometimes people don’t. Good for Conor if he has.

respect.

Lol if anything that's the mentally broken Conor, weak and fearful of embarrassment. You show your true character when you're at the top of the world.

That's a PR move to clean his image after all the shit he did during the khabib fight. If you think Mcg changed then you are delusional.

It may be for sure. That being said, i have watched the itw he gave to helwani few days ago and i was surprised.
First, he was really sober - man, i remember the last BS itw he gave Helwani (when he was wearing his pink polo), he was catching his own breath, it was beyond pathetic.
Secondly, he seemed to have understood the game and to have dealt with his status. He is a superstar and he has to behave like one, meaning he has to try to focus on him, to not pay attention to the crap people would say every 2 seconds about him.
Anyway i was surprised, we ll see if it was for real in the next days and months, gonna be interesting imo

I’m not a fan of his at all but you can tell, at least before he really lost his shit with the Floyd fight, that he was a good guy. It was apparent he had some empathy for Aldo after their fight, and you can hear him saying we will do it again while they are still in the cage.

Man it really sounds like you get used and abused in life. Talk is cheap man. DID conor and aldo go again? Notice how when conor lost to nate it was an immediate rematch, yet jose was champ for years and no rematch for him?

Did conor apologise for calling dennis siver a nazi? Has he ever publicly apologised for hitting chiesa in the face with a steel dolly?

But nah hes a good guy really. We all gotta sucker punch an old man sometimes, right?

Man it really sounds like you get used and abused in life. Talk is cheap man. DID conor and aldo go again? Notice how when conor lost to nate it was an immediate rematch, yet jose was champ for years and no rematch for him?

Did conor apologise for calling dennis siver a nazi? Has he ever publicly apologised for hitting chiesa in the face with a steel dolly?

But nah hes a good guy really. We all gotta sucker punch an old man sometimes, right?
Haha what are you even talking about? He lost to Nate so obviously he wanted a rematch. And like I said he clearly lost it towards the Floyd match. Idk why I’m even defending him I’m not s fan but you sound like a jackass

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

and then he didn't give Aldo the rematch.

How is that a good thing? It makes him a welching liar on top of everything else.

He offered him a rematch when RDA got injured, Aldo turned it down.

Been watching embedded as well as the Press CONference just now and overall i couldnt be happier on how the former Champ Champ carried himself today. Punctual, Calm, Amiable, Confident, Professional and most importantly, Respectful.

No doubt The REAL Conor showed up today. This is the gentleman who donated €25,000 worth of toy vouchers to a children’s charity for homeless during Christmas and never forget he also funded a project that would build a total of 8 houses for the homeless in Ireland. King Con also recently donated $1mil of his Proper 12 whiskey profits to first responders. What im saying is, he's an honest, good guy by nature. It shows how phenomenal Conor is at selling fights, channeling his alter ego and staying in character as long as needed.

He's a man with renewed passion for the fight game, Nice Guy Conor has arrived. Enjoy this while it lasts everybody, this is gonna be a fantastic week for MMA as the best version of Conor Mcgregor shall make his UFC comeback with a bang.

View attachment 711017

View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011 View attachment 711011

Hope he will help his fans with liver transplant after selling them all that poison

Douchebag 100 times. One time not a douchebag. And that's the "real" him? How do you act when you think people aren't watching, or that the cameras aren't on you (punching an old dude, for example) is a better gauge for the "real" person than a staged press event that he's probably prepped and rehearsed for (it's not like anyone ever asks non-predictable questions) for a long time.

He’s always been real. You can tell he’s really happy to be fighting again and not be in jail. I could tell alcoholism was a big problem with the whole khabib saga. He was loaded for that camp and bout a year after.

"alcoholism" is that what we're calling his coke habit now?

Honestly, sometimes people have a come to Jesus moment and realize how they are acting/being is ruining a lot of good things in their life. Sometimes people change and get their shit together. Sometimes people don’t. Good for Conor if he has.

respect.

Conor has certainly shown the self awareness capable of making such a self assessment, and thereafter acting on it. But he's also going to have to keep the beast at bay for much longer than a fight camp, if this presumed change is going to become anything genuine and authentic (and not merely a fleeting effort that quickly fizzles out again, giving way once more to a reckless ego).

This is the version of himself that he needs to play the prominent personality:

He's been rather unlikable as of late, so any signs of him working in the direction of getting back to the above is a good thing for him.

Back