The REAL Conor Mcgregor showed up today.

Yoel Stoolmero

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Been watching embedded as well as the Press CONference just now and overall i couldnt be happier on how the former Champ Champ carried himself today. Punctual, Calm, Amiable, Confident, Professional and most importantly, Respectful.

No doubt The REAL Conor showed up today. This is the gentleman who donated €25,000 worth of toy vouchers to a children’s charity for homeless during Christmas and never forget he also funded a project that would build a total of 8 houses for the homeless in Ireland. King Con also recently donated $1mil of his Proper 12 whiskey profits to first responders. What im saying is, he's an honest, good guy by nature. It shows how phenomenal Conor is at selling fights, channeling his alter ego and staying in character as long as needed.

He's a man with renewed passion for the fight game, Nice Guy Conor has arrived. Enjoy this while it lasts everybody, this is gonna be a fantastic week for MMA as the best version of Conor Mcgregor shall make his UFC comeback with a bang.

PicsArt_01-16-11.03.46.jpg

PicsArt_01-16-10.59.31.png PicsArt_01-16-10.59.31.png PicsArt_01-16-10.59.31.png PicsArt_01-16-10.59.31.png PicsArt_01-16-10.59.31.png PicsArt_01-16-10.59.31.png PicsArt_01-16-10.59.31.png PicsArt_01-16-10.59.31.png PicsArt_01-16-10.59.31.png

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Khabib beat the cockiness right out of him and did everyone a public service.

Nice guy Conor won't sell half as much though. People were actually paying before to see him get his ass kicked.

I’m not a fan of his at all but you can tell, at least before he really lost his shit with the Floyd fight, that he was a good guy. It was apparent he had some empathy for Aldo after their fight, and you can hear him saying we will do it again while they are still in the cage.

WSJB4CXLF5BG5DXOE63X56WOPY.jpg

That is post-Khabib Conor

The humbled version. Khabib changed this guy's personality just spending 20 minutes with him

Khabib bless

He’s always been real. You can tell he’s really happy to be fighting again and not be in jail. I could tell alcoholism was a big problem with the whole khabib saga. He was loaded for that camp and bout a year after.

This is just a by product of not worrying about selling a PPV cause they had to front a huge chunk of money. If this was $69.99 for a PPV on regular TV and not a streaming service, you better believe McGregory would have been acting a fool at the conference.

Punching the old man and throwing the dolly at the bus was all an act no doubt! He fooled me good!

And just like that likeable Conor was born

{<Mcgoat}

I’m not a fan of his at all but you can tell, at least before he really lost his shit with the Floyd fight, that he was a good guy. It was apparent he had some empathy for Aldo after their fight, and you can hear him saying we will do it again while they are still in the cage.
and then he didn't give Aldo the rematch.

How is that a good thing? It makes him a welching liar on top of everything else.

His next opponent he won't have any respect for and the classic insults will be there

How is that a good thing? It makes him a welching liar on top of everything else.
Because it showed he is capable of feeling empathy? Maybe it wasn’t in his best interest to rematch Aldo. I would have liked to see it but idk I can see why he wouldn’t, with how fast shit was happening back then with him

Khabib beat the cockiness right out of him and did everyone a public service.

Nice guy Conor won't sell half as much though. People were actually paying before to see him get his ass kicked.
It’s true I’ve wanted to see him lose and was against him in every fight from Mendes on. And this fight as well. I’m not a hater though the guy is a helluva entertainer and draws you in.

Its all the real Conor McGregor.. good and bad. What you mean is the sober clean Conor showed up.

During one of his recent interviews his coach said Conor has been clean for a year. When you say clean you dont mean alcohol you clean when you mean off drugs.

The poor life decisions Conor made were clearly the result of too much coke and whiskey. Lets hope he can keep it together after this fight. Win or lose.

And lets hope that rape thing is bullshit.

Also didnt anyone else think when he said "its good to be back on us soil" he was meaning out of Irish jurisdiction?

He had bigger fish to fry going after the 155 belt and may weather fight. Besides Aldo got his chance as a replacement for RDA.

Back