The real challenge is to beat Cyborg at 145, not 135!

She was about 30 pounds smaller and perfectly healthy. She also had a normal sized head and didn't have a jawline like Dolf Lundgren. I'll bet she didn't have a baritone voice, either.

4CxJNh3.jpg

You're totally right about the amount of effort Cyborg puts in to make sure she is TOO BIG to ever make the fight happen. She easily could do it if she wanted to lay off the weights.

Females using steroids blurs the gender line and is even worse than when males do it.

I know it's a double standard but I don't care.

LOL at the best in the world. The best in the world is Ronda and Cyborg. The rest are cans.

ALL cans huh? Fascinating analysis. So Zingano, Meisha, Holm, Nunes, McMann, Davis and Kaufman are cans with 90 wins between them, including an Olympian and 19x boxing champ?

Just want to make sure we are crystal clear before you get dubs for fighter bashing

tumblr_nahwwlUFoF1tq4of6o1_400.gif

ALL cans huh? Fascinating analysis. So Zingano, Meisha, Holm, Nunes, McMann, Davis and Kaufman are cans with 90 wins between them, including an Olympian and 19x boxing champ?

Just want to make sure we are crystal clear before you get dubs for fighter bashing

LOL at threatening to censor me because you're losing a debate.

You just rattled off 7 quality opponents Ronda has had. I would LOVE to hear from a Cyborg nuthugger who Cyborg's 7 best wins are. Marloes is Cyborg's only quality win, and she is pretty much of equal quality to Ronda's opponents.

LOL at threatening to censor me because you're losing a debate.

I wasn't even debating you. Im just tired of seeing you blatantly fighter bash in every WMMA thread.

Debating and analysis is one thing , labeling everyone cans is not only false, uneducated and fighter bashing, it doesn't advance the debate

I wasn't even debating you. Im just tired of seeing you blatantly fighter bash in every WMMA thread.

Debating and analysis is one thing , labeling everyone cans is not only false, uneducated and fighter bashing, it doesn't advance the debate

Aware of the term Japanese cans? It's used all the time regarding Fedor and Wand and nobody whines.

Those Japanese cans are further along in the sport than Rondas opponents.

I remember when we didn't have ballers like ForbiddenSun, dmtpanic, clayj & I will cut you smoking Ronda haters left & right.

"Jawline of dolph lundgren" fucking rofl.

It's clear it's the same 5-6 guys so desperately wanting Ronda to lose that they'll actively cheer a PED abuser who's been ducking the most relevant women's division for years now.

In the past 3 years Cyborg's been crying about the Ronda fight she could have cut the 10 pounds naturally & safely.

So who's really ducking?

I want Ronda and Cyborg to fight because they are clearly the #1 and #2 GOAT WMMA fighters.

If i'm Ronda hater for wanting this it speaks far more about the accusers than it does me.

I without a doubt do not believe that cyborg stands a chance against rousey.I truly believe that it would take ronda longer to eat a Carl's jr breakfast burger than to finish cyborg

TKO? Ground and pound, the way she flattened Bethe makes me think she can finish any woman with strikes. Body strikes too, she throws good knees to the body

Bethe is probably one of the worst strikers in that division (sad considering that is actually her strongest weapon). She won fights because she has good cardio and she kept getting matched up with terrible brawlers that would gas out after half a round, then she would lay down the pillow fists until the 15 minutes were up.

This. I really admired Cyborg for taking on Jorina Baars (possibly the best female Muay-Thai fighter in the world), and I have even more respect for her for surviving to a decision against that (cute :3 ) monster.

I can't believe Ronda said that Cyborg lost to "some nobody" in "another sport"

Rousey wouldn't last one round with Baars.
Ronda is fine smashing cans in her little division and calling males out, while Cyborg challenges herself against the best in the world on her own turf. Respect.

RF

Jorina had been out of competition for 2 years and this is Cyborgs sport too.

The real challenge is for Sherdog to go one week in the last 2 years without making this thread and just changing the name

The whole week? I don't even think it's possible for 3 days.

This. I really admired Cyborg for taking on Jorina Baars (possibly the best female Muay-Thai fighter in the world), and I have even more respect for her for surviving to a decision against that (cute :3 ) monster.

I can't believe Ronda said that Cyborg lost to "some nobody" in "another sport"

Rousey wouldn't last one round with Baars.
Ronda is fine smashing cans in her little division and calling males out, while Cyborg challenges herself against the best in the world on her own turf. Respect.

RF
Did they test Cyborg for roids in that Muy Thai fight? Doubt it.

Ronda's competition in MMA is head and shoulders above Cyborg's; Cyborg has yet to fight today's top fighters as she has hidden in Invicta.

If, as you say, Cyborg will take on the world's best in their turf, then she should drop the roids and the weight and take on Ronda; otherwise she will continue to be a nobody outside of the MMA hardcore scene, and continue to fight for peanuts.

Back