The real challenge is to beat Cyborg at 145, not 135!

Cyborg is the challenger, not the challenge. It's on her to make weight

I'm not arguing that Cyborg isn't the best at 145, I'm saying that her "also being a champion" at 145 holds about as much weight as Lopez "also being a champion" at 265+

Also

This

If you think Ronda is the best at 145, then you should be pushing for that fight. Why would you want your favorite fighter to waste her talent and not achieve what you think she can?

If you think Ronda is the best at 145, then you should be pushing for that fight. Why would you want your favorite fighter to waste her talent and not achieve what you think she can?

Because there is no 145 division in the UFC and therefore that fight will never happen.. I want Ronda to defend her title, not fight exhibition fights

Because there is no 145 division in the UFC and therefore that fight will never happen.. I want Ronda to defend her title, not fight exhibition fights

So you want her to take the easy route.

As I said earlier, Ronda white knights dont want her to take challenges.

Ronda's only tool to beat Cyborg is submission....if Baars couldn't KO her Ronda doesn't have a prayer to get a KO on her.

Baars was just some Muay Thai chick though.

is she dropping world class boxers with body shots in sparring? doubtful.

Ronda KOs Baars AND Cyborg at the same time under boxing rules while wearing an evening dress on her way to pick up an award for Humanitarian of the Year.

You seem to hear what you want to hear... The fight will never happen, regardless of whether Ronda pushes for it or not. The UFC is never going to schedule exhibition fights like this

Also, Zingano/Tate is much bigger challenge than the overrated Cyborg

I'd rather white night a undefeated reigning champion who grows the sport than a steroid abuser.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I agree. Cyborg is not as skilled as Ronda but uses her strength and pressure like no other woman. I am not really interested at seeing Cyborg-lite at 135 lbs.

You seem to hear what you want to hear... The fight will never happen, regardless of whether Ronda pushes for it or not. The UFC is never going to schedule exhibition fights like this

Also, Zingano/Tate is much bigger challenge than the overrated Cyborg

Massive delusion and an excuse for Ronda to duck Cyborg.

I'd rather white knight nobody, and push for good mma fights.

Cyborg only has to drop 5lbs of muscle and the fight is on its actually not hard and she had 3 years to do it.. She already agreed to fight Ronda at 135, all we have to do is wait now, I don't see a problem

Too bad Rousey will call out any other fighter on the planet but not even acknowledge fighting Cyborg at 145. Talk is cheap.

The real challenge is at 135.

Cyborg has been fighting cans while R3 has been dismantling the best in the world.

In my mind R3 destroys Cyborg at any weight but let's not pretend Cyborg hasn't been ducking the division with the best talent.

Cyborg only has to drop 5lbs of muscle and the fight is on its actually not hard and she had 3 years to do it.. She already agreed to fight Ronda at 135, all we have to do is wait now, I don't see a problem

Lol@ this kid thinking it's that easy.

Straight delusional, good luck trying to manipulate your body like that without causing a reaction.

The real challenge is at 135.

Cyborg has been fighting cans while R3 has been dismantling the best in the world.

In my mind R3 destroys Cyborg at any weight but let's not pretend Cyborg hasn't been ducking the division with the best talent.

LOL at the best in the world. The best in the world is Ronda and Cyborg. The rest are cans.

Ronda is a DNB. She will keep on ducking Cyborg.

Lol@ this kid thinking it's that easy.

Straight delusional, good luck trying to manipulate your body like that without causing a reaction.

You know what happens when you stop lifting weights? You lose muscle mass.. When I was in my final year of college I dropped 3kgs - 6.6lbs of muscle (and that was over 3 months) by simply not having time to lift... losing muscle mass is a hundred times easier than gaining muscle mass.. and Cyborg somehow managed to gain 15lbs in like 1 year

cyborg USED to be much much lighter and looked more feminine. cyborg now is VERY big, overly big for a woman. she lifts weights to mantain that muscle mass. all she has to do is cut back on the weights and slowly lose a bit of muscle. if she says she can make 140 she needs to drop 5 lbs of muscle.

She was about 30 pounds smaller and perfectly healthy. She also had a normal sized head and didn't have a jawline like Dolf Lundgren. I'll bet she didn't have a baritone voice, either.

4CxJNh3.jpg

You're totally right about the amount of effort Cyborg puts in to make sure she is TOO BIG to ever make the fight happen. She easily could do it if she wanted to lay off the weights.

Back