The real challenge is to beat Cyborg at 145, not 135!

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda is kinda fooling herself with this 135 lbs fight... The real challenge would be at 145. at 135 maybe its more of a challenge for Cyborg to beat Ronda, lol... so, what is the fun about it? An unhealthy Cyborg trying to fight as she is used to, or Ronda winning without a real threat?

Well yeah but guess what? There isn't a women's featherweight division in the UFC

Ronda beats Cyborg at any weight. Ronda has more tools to win

Well Ronda and the UFC know that but obviously aren't too confident in her chances at 145 or it would have happened already. They're just taking the safe, cash-ladened path. But yeah I agree...

Well Ronda and the UFC know that but obviously aren't too confident in her chances at 145 or it would have happened already. They're just taking the safe, cash-ladened path. But yeah I agree...

Makes no sense to have a fight in a division that doesn't exist in the UFC. Cyborg was told last year if she made 135 she would get a shot and she still hasn't. If you can make 145 lbs on PEDs you can make 135 when you're not on them

cyborg USED to be much much lighter and looked more feminine. cyborg now is VERY big, overly big for a woman. she lifts weights to mantain that muscle mass. all she has to do is cut back on the weights and slowly lose a bit of muscle. if she says she can make 140 she needs to drop 5 lbs of muscle.

Ronda's only tool to beat Cyborg is submission....if Baars couldn't KO her Ronda doesn't have a prayer to get a KO on her.

TKO? Ground and pound, the way she flattened Bethe makes me think she can finish any woman with strikes. Body strikes too, she throws good knees to the body

The last time there was a mainstream WMMA star Cyborg beat her ass then popped hot. This isn't a fight the UFC is eager to have happen at any weight.

Ronda's only tool to beat Cyborg is submission....if Baars couldn't KO her Ronda doesn't have a prayer to get a KO on her.

This. I really admired Cyborg for taking on Jorina Baars (possibly the best female Muay-Thai fighter in the world), and I have even more respect for her for surviving to a decision against that (cute :3 ) monster.

I can't believe Ronda said that Cyborg lost to "some nobody" in "another sport"

Rousey wouldn't last one round with Baars.
Ronda is fine smashing cans in her little division and calling males out, while Cyborg challenges herself against the best in the world on her own turf. Respect.

RF

Cyborg needs to go on a diet, it's only 10lbs.

Cyborg won't do that as she truly wants no part of Ronda.

Cyborg was walking around at 160lbs and making 140. When she accepted the UFC deal to fight Ronda at 135lbs she then purposely put on another 15lbs of lean muscle and showed off she was now suddenly 175lb and said she could not make 135lbs. And yet she is still saying that even at 175lbs lean she can cut to 140lbs if Ronda moves up. So if she can cut to 140lbs from 175lbs then she should drop the 15lbs of muscle she recently added and easily cut to 135lbs.

the fact that Cyborg won't do that should tell you all you need to know.

The real challenge is for Sherdog to go one week in the last 2 years without making this thread and just changing the name

This. I really admired Cyborg for taking on Jorina Baars (possibly the best female Muay-Thai fighter in the world), and I have even more respect for her for surviving to a decision against that (cute :3 ) monster.

I can't believe Ronda said that Cyborg lost to "some nobody" in "another sport"

Rousey wouldn't last one round with Baars.
Ronda is fine smashing cans in her little division and calling males out, while Cyborg challenges herself against the best in the world on her own turf. Respect.

RF
and yet Cyborg won't fight Ronda on her turf at 135lbs.

By your logic Cyborg fears Ronda more than Jorina. lol

Cyborg used steroids to get to 145. How is that fair?
Answer my question.

Sorry OP, but unfortunately the only fighter who has the courage to do that is Miesha Tate. Ronda and her sugar daddy Dana want no part of Cyborg at 145. Or at all for that matter. About to give up on that pipe dream.

Ronda is the champ

Champ doesn't chase challengers, simple as that

Cyborg can easily make 135, if she is willing to part with 5lbs of her precious precious muscle, if she chooses not to, then its her own fault

Back