The real BMF title fight

EricSpider

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
We all know Jorge Masvidal is not the baddest mofo in the UFC. So who would you select to contend for this "belt"? And yes, I know this is a lame belt and maybe we should just forget about it, but lets honor some real BMFs here.

My pick: Gilbert Burns vs Rafael dos Anjos.

We all know Jorge Masvidal is not the baddest mofo in the UFC. So who would you select to contend for this "belt"? And yes, I know this is a lame belt and maybe we should just forget about it, but lets honor some real BMFs here.

I’d watch

Justin Eddie 2 would be a good one too

So the multiple loses but still popular belt? Not interested, Usman won it, now its Leon's.

ufc_to_prison-1024x575.jpg

Holland has to be in with a shout imo after refusing to grapple with Wonderboy on top of his anyone anytime attitude.

In real upcoming fights rather than hypotheticals, the winner of Volkanovski v Chimaev is a decent "BMF" claimant (especially if Volk wins)

Back