The Race Issue at the Oscars Discussion Thread

Trying to condition the minds of the population that actually watched that crap about cultural assimilation.

That will take some time to accomplish, then they will move on to eliminating religion.

and like the outrage addicted reactionary that you are you watched the entire thing and will again next year

Just wait until Kevin Hart takes home Best Actor next year for "Think Like A Man 3"

The wife and I watched The X files on netflix. The Oscars didn't have a chance to rustle us. Rise above it bruh.

Won't someone think of the white people?

That was funny stuff, you're just trying to be offended..
No I thought it was funny too but there is a double standard here that the Oscars didn't care about

Who watches the Oscars? Seriously, why is it even on TV? Do any of you people care?

It's all really embarrassing for the planet Earth.

If you watch the Oscars, you do not have any room to be offended by anything.

Every year the oscars are the same. It's a new dog and pony show. I have gotten to the point where I just cannot watch anything related to Hollywood, if it isn't an actual movie. No Hollywood award show, or Hollywood "news". It's just a shit show. Stop doing it and getting outraged.

I only caught the end when best actor and best picture was announced because my wife wanted to see if Leo would win best actor. I started laughing when Public Enemy's Fight the Power started playing during the end credits. The Oscar's have always been a fucking joke and now it's even worse now that it has been plagued by anti-white identity politics.

Instead of Fight the Power, the Oscars should have played Public Enemy's Don't Believe the Hype.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every year the oscars are the same. It's a new dog and pony show. I have gotten to the point where I just cannot watch anything related to Hollywood, if it isn't an actual movie. No Hollywood award show, or Hollywood "news". It's just a shit show. Stop doing it and getting outraged.

I am the same way. I will watch some Hollywood movies and search for nude actresses on the internet, but I will not watch shitty celebrity gossip shows, read the entertainment section in a paper, watch award shows or listen to celebrity interviews. I believe actors should stick to acting and keep their mouths shut about politics.

Actors/actresses are the most self important, narcissistic, entitled group of people on the planet. The whole idea of a televised awards show for them is ridiculous. The idealization of Hollywood is a perfect example of what's leading America down to toilet.

Who watches the Oscars? Seriously, why is it even on TV? Do any of you people care?
women & gay doods enjoy it. I watched chris rock monologue on Youtube, he had a good joke about rhianna's panties. Conor influence is there.

I am the same way. I will watch some Hollywood movies and search for nude actresses on the internet, but I will not watch shitty celebrity gossip shows, read the entertainment section in a paper, watch award shows or listen to celebrity interviews. I believe actors should stick to acting and keep their mouths shut about politics.
They can talk all they like, but I don't care about their opinion. Might as well ask a bunch of athletes their opinion on global warming, and the earth being flat.

Back