Social The Queen of England to demand photo ID for all elections to combat FRAUD

If you don’t think we need a voter ID then you probably aren’t worth arguing with

Any sane person without an agenda should agree

And then claiming the idea is racist....lol the word is losing all meaning

I’ve personally spoken with a few inner city friends/acquaintances of mine and they laughed when I asked if they had an ID or not. Of course they did, and if they didn’t they could easily get one if they wanted to.

It feels like you know exactly why it's considered racist but are unwilling to say it.

Incorrect. I’m perfectly willing to admit that many on the right support voter ID for suppression of votes for the opposition, which can also be linked to race(though not necessarily “racist”).

I’m questioning why would one support a double standard between countries as similar as the US and Canada, pertaining to voter ID laws.

I mentioned the fact that I have always had to present ID for context.

I was just wondering if anyone understood why there are accusations of racism in America for this issue. It's obvious and similar claims are being made in England, but nobody has even tried to answer my question.

Pick me, pick me !!!

Let me help you with something, ok?

thumb-if-a-white-person-doesnt-doesnt-partakein-culture-sees-color-56029426.png

You see, my Sherbro, no matter what a white person does, the answer is always "Racism".

Black person got hit by lightning? Obviously that white lightning was racist.

Poor people need a government ID to claim social welfare so that argument is completely invalid.

Why can the inner city pollsters get the buses out and drive all the people to the poles but they cannot drive them over to get ID’s. It shows they only care about the vote and not the person.
That's an excellent point.

Lol at the left for saying a ID to vote is racist . I don't think they believe it .

People have 4 years to get ready to vote if they are not prepared by then do you want them voting ?
I don't know a single person that doesn't already have a driver's license .

If you don't know someone then there must not be anyone then.

Democrats how will those poor inadequate blacks be able to vote or figure out how to get a ID .. C’mon man they don’t know how to use the interwebz...

Incorrect. I’m perfectly willing to admit that many on the right support voter ID for suppression of votes for the opposition, which can also be linked to race(though not necessarily “racist”).

I’m questioning why would one support a double standard between countries as similar as the US and Canada, pertaining to voter ID laws.

Look how "racist" Canada is.

It's actually harder to vote here, than it is in Georgia.

Surely MLB will make sure they never have another All-Tard game at the Sky Dome.

I wonder what LeBum James thinks about all this racism we have up here?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...-restrictions-are-bad-canadas-are-even-worse/

It's certainly unexcusable. I live in a country of 83 million people and never had to wait longer than 5 minutes to vote.
Well, I live in a country where states "randomly" decide to minimize how many voting options are available while also asking for voting IDs but don't want to issue said IDs free of charge to all eligible voters.

It's almost as if they're more concerned with minimizing the amount of people who vote and will use every legally available option to do so. Almost...

Cool. Provide them to everyone free of charge and you won't have an argument against it from Democrats. I wonder why Republicans don't want to do that and instead focus on shutting down early voting/closing polling places/eliminating same day registration?

Why? Where is the fraud so rampant that this will solve what ever problem that isn't? Is the ID to prevent those from committing fraud (which isn't a problem) or to prevent people from voting because they don't have an ID (which would be a problem).

How is it that people in a first world country are incapable of getting an ID to prove who they are? It's crazy that people aren't doing something about this and maybe requiring it to vote is the way to begin this process. That should at least get everyone that voted in the election recently to have an ID which is about 159 million. If you have an address and can vote you should be able to get ID and it's something everyone should support. It doesn't disenfranchise anyone who would take the time to vote in an election. It would only disenfranchise illegal votes really. I am definitely for a government assisted program to get photo id leading into an election though.

It’s just that leftist deep down know their party cheats. They’re aware. inside each of them Is a cheater, so they protect cheating. It’s a simple and accurate conclusion.

Then why don't pro voter-id Republicans start with a bill for that first if voter id isn't just another way to disenfranchise people?

I honestly feel that the whole Voter ID discussion in the US is a misunderstanding of motives based on the general distrust of the parties for one another.

Statistically, it doesn't make a lot of sense to suggest that stricter Voter ID laws disproportionately help Republicans by disenfranchise mostly minorities and people more likely to vote Democrat. In raw numbers, there are as many poor and underprivileged white, Republican leaning voters in the US as there are poor and underprivileged Black voters. Yes, that group represents a larger percentage of Black voters, but the election count doesn't care about that.

And it also doesn't make any sense to suggest that less strict Voter ID laws disproportionately help Democrats cheat. Republicans cheat as often as Democrats. In everything. There's no evidence anywhere to suggest otherwise.

The reality is, conservatives are wired (hard wired from birth according to some evidence) to be more caught up on rules and order, while liberals are wired (also hard wired from birth) to be more concerned with openness and inclusion.

The debate has likely got a lot less to do with who it helps and who it hurts politically and a lot more to do with just the way that people's brains work. And, honestly, you need both. You need to have rules and guidelines to make sure that the legitimate will of the people rules the day, and you need to guard and protect the enfranchisement of as many citizens as possible... also to make sure that the legitimate will of the people (all the people) rules the day.

But people are so determined to see one another as evil vote suppressors or evil fraudsters that what should be a balanced discussion leading to a best case compromise turns into yet another version of the same sad dumpster fire that all US politics seems destined to devolve into.

Last edited:
If an adult is not capable or does not know how to get an ID, do they even know who or what they are voting for?

Why can the inner city pollsters get the buses out and drive all the people to the poles but they cannot drive them over to get ID’s. It shows they only care about the vote and not the person.

Why did Michigan pass a law making it illegal to hire a driver to drive people to the polls?

look at this sad old man talking to like 15 people about all the "fraud"

this is it!!!

he lives there alone ... melania and barron live in a townhouse

The Dems control the House, Senate and Presidency. If they truly believe that Republicans are simply trying to disenfranchise voters thru voter ID requirements then couldn't they pass legislation enabling the govt to pay for everyone's IDs? The govt sent every citizen 2000 dollars recently. The govt spending for the IDs shouldn't be an issue.

If they put that legislation up for a vote and the Republicans voted against it then their accusations would be proven correct. So why haven't they proposed such legislation? It seems to me that they have ulterior motives for fighting against voter ID.

I honestly feel that the whole Voter ID discussion in the US is a misunderstanding of motives based on the general distrust of the parties for one another.

Statistically, it doesn't make a lot of sense to suggest that stricter Voter ID laws disproportionately help Republicans by disenfranchise mostly minorities and people more likely to vote Democrat. In raw numbers, there are as many poor and underprivileged white, Republican leaning voters in the US as there are poor and underprivileged Black voters. Yes, that group represents a larger percentage of Black voters, but the election count doesn't care about that.

The reality is, conservatives are wired (hard wired from birth according to some evidence) to be more caught up on rules and order, while liberals are wired (also hard wired from birth) to be more concerned with openness and inclusion.

The debate has likely got a lot less to do with who it helps and who it hurts politically and a lot more to do with just the way that people's brains work. And, honestly, you need both. You need to have rules and guidelines to make sure that the legitimate will of the people rules the day, and you need to guard and protect the enfranchisement of as many citizens as possible... also to make sure that the legitimate will of the people (all the people) rules the day.

But people are so determined to see one another as evil vote suppressors or evil fraudsters that what should be a balanced discussion leading to a best case compromise turns into yet another version of the same sad dumpster fire that all US politics seems destined to devolve into.
I would normally agree with your analysis but not in this case.

The issue isn't the raw number of black vs. white voters that would be affected. It's the distribution of them. In many blue states, the black voters are concentrated in urban areas where their collective vote matters on the total state outcome. The voting dynamic often comes down to the urban population vs. surrounding counties. If the lower income black voters have low turnout, this makes many of those state less reliably blue. You can pull up the electoral maps and you'll see in states like PA, GA, AZ these pockets of blue, the cities, surrounded by counties of red.

This is contrasted with lower income red states in the South and Midwest. In those states, the lower income whites are voting in line with the general distribution of the state. Losing lower income white voters doesn't change the outcome of those states, even if it would disenfranchise some of those voters.

This debate is entirely about who it hurts politically. The GOP might say it's not about black vs. white and they could make a coherent argument for that. But it absolutely is about minimizing the ability for urban populations to impact swing state outcomes.

The Dems control the House, Senate and Presidency. If they truly believe that Republicans are simply trying to disenfranchise voters thru voter ID requirements then couldn't they pass legislation enabling the govt to pay for everyone's IDs? The govt sent every citizen 2000 dollars recently. The govt spending for the IDs shouldn't be an issue.

If they put that legislation up for a vote and the Republicans voted against it then their accusations would be proven correct. So why haven't they proposed such legislation? It seems to me that they have ulterior motives for fighting against voter ID.
They couldn't put money to the issue until it actually passes a state legislature. States control their local elections, including the registration elements.

Funny. Got my driving permit at 15 & license at 16. Never had an ID but never been without my license. I guess I was the "fortunate" minority.

In TX, under 18 is only $16 & 18-84 is $33. That's good for 8 years at a cost of $4.13 per year. These poor minorities who can't find the DMV or a ride to DMV & can't afford 4.13 per year down here in TX. Fucking systematic racism at work again.

https://www.dps.texas.gov/section/driver-license/driver-license-fees

They couldn't put money to the issue until it actually passes a state legislature. States control their local elections, including the registration elements.
They don't need the states permission to grant anyone a federal ID.

They don't need the states permission to grant anyone a federal ID.
The ID wouldn't be valid for state elections though. That would require the states, who control local elections, to vote at the state legislature level to adopt the national ID.

Back