Social The Queen of England to demand photo ID for all elections to combat FRAUD

Lol at the left for saying a ID to vote is racist . I don't think they believe it .

People have 4 years to get ready to vote if they are not prepared by then do you want them voting ?
I don't know a single person that doesn't already have a driver's license .

Same reason Obama does. "Don't boo. Vote!"

Incorrect. I’m perfectly willing to admit that many on the right support voter ID for suppression of votes for the opposition, which can also be linked to race(though not necessarily “racist”).

I’m questioning why would one support a double standard between countries as similar as the US and Canada, pertaining to voter ID laws.

I worked in Risk Management for almost a decade protecting twenty million dollars a week in transactions.

Appraise damage, determine cause, formulate measure, calculate total cost of measure, if acceptable implement.

Nobody has identified measurable fraud that would be prevented by using voter ID. Trump had four years and the weight of the US government to do so, in fact he even tried but failed. His own commission declared no substantial fraud.

We know there are costs to adding hurdles in voting, and this one is a clear hurdle for a Democrat cohort. This is the only reason Republicans are for it, they voted against every election safety measure the Democrats put forward.

And it's not a double standard. My position is that it should be proven to be necessary, which it hasn't.

Weird, people in the democratic U.S. should listen to what the monarch of England thinks? A country we specifically broke away from because we didn't agree with their approach to democratic principles,

It's a crazy world for Americans. The people who most aggressively yell "America First" have a huge overlap with the people who support imagery of the Confederacy and will probably point to this powerless monarch for what we should do. o_O
It's not what she thinks. It's what the PM thinks, and she is duty bound to read out his agenda. She isn't allowed to express what she thinks.

How is this more efficient than a SSID and street address?
It can reduce potential voter fraud but I think the bigger issue is how any adult would not have a picture ID. You need it for employment, to buy beer, to buy cigarettes, and as a form of identification for many other things.

Why did Michigan pass a law making it illegal to hire a driver to drive people to the polls?
I do not live in Michigan so I don’t know. What I do know is that is it absurd that any adult would not have a photo ID.

Too bad that's not the legislation they're passing.
They should buy them passing or attempting to pass legislation requiring a photo ID to vote is not racist.

People can buy and work a smart phone but they cannot figure out or have the means to get a photo ID. That is one of life’s wonders.

It can reduce potential voter fraud but I think the bigger issue is how any adult would not have a picture ID. You need it for employment, to buy beer, to buy cigarettes, and as a form of identification for many other things.

Not every job requires a photo id, not everyone drinks or smoke, not everyone drives.

Some people actually have actual conviction when it comes to their distrust of everything related to the government, unlike a lot of you online only posers, and actually just don't get one.

Back