The PWDWF!

BotchMan

Mid 20s Crisis
@Brown
Reaction score
If I were to book the PWD by poster with face, heel, tween dynamic

Cool Faces: These dudes got the largest arms in the PWD bro!
@J Danger (Cena)
@Minotauro Rex (Rock)

Mick Foley dude you don't fuck with but is overall funny face:
@Pliny Pete

Comedy Face: @Frank23

Inspirational Clean Cut Upstart Babyface with potential to turn heel once he gets too arrogant:
Me (Batfish)

Overall we like this guy but don't know what to do with him face:
@RollSonnenRoll
@Edison Carasio

Smarky CM Punk Heel:
Bubba (some fans like him for his lack of fear so he may turn later)

Austin Tweener: (He doesn't take your shit, stunner)
@D.R.H.

Whose side is he on? We don't know what he'll do next tweener?
Its Me Austin
@deezy
@Max Power
@scpunk90

Heel Tag Team: Multiracial Conservatives
@TheStruggle
@Smigg (Smigg has the potential to see the light and turn face later because the fans see how smart he is, but right now is getting heel heat for beating down on Bubba)

Heel Tag Team: Lawyers Motherfuckers!
@warriorscomeout (Potential turn because fans will eventually see how cool he is with all his bitches but his tough guy and too smart guy demeanor is good to start him off as a heel and let the character grow once you see how many bitches he gets
@SocraticMethod (Not enough is known about the character yet but it has potential to go places)

Annoying Heath Slater level heel that gets squashed every week but nobody ever feels sympathy for/Simon Nova
@Sexy

I'll shank you in a knife fight! Heel:
@Gutter Chris

Baron Corbin level (nobody really knows personality heel);
@Batjester

If I forgot you I'll break you down and give you a role

Last edited:
Bubba's not smart enough to be a CM Punk heel, and physically he makes the short order cook at the Waffle House look like Tony Atlas. He should be more like a David Flair.

Looks like random tag team pairing for us, @RollSonnenRoll
latest

I must be the Heath slater of this place. Totally under appreciated

Edit : I'm the new day. Power of positivity

Bret hart forever

Last edited:
Still amazed I'm a heel... and a conservative apparently.

I feel I was cast perfectly
I put butts in seats

I'll be the Kurt Angle level dork-heel that somehow pulls off wins in big matches and unbelievably ends up with the World Title.

Bubba isn't like CM Punk. He's more "Chris Benoit circa June 22-24 2007".

I feel like im still a tweener but like on the level of a young stone cold in wcw stil haven't realized my full potential yet and have the 2nd biggest belt in the company on me. Also we need to put together a charecter breakdown fothe @SocraticMethod guys.

Im like Hbk right after putting Ol dude through the window. Everyone can tell that big things are in my future but at the moment the title picture is clogged by old timers who dont realize there time is up.

@scpunk90 is my Bret Hart. We will put on legendary matches but he will be doing the job so that I can accomplish my boyhood dream in the end. He will cry that I fucked him over for the rest of his life . His career will be cut short when a juiced to the max and still wet behind the ears @Batfish kicks him in the head leaving his dick limp and his leg draggin

Im like Hbk right after putting Ol dude through the window. Everyone can tell that big things are in my future but at the moment the title picture is clogged by old timers who dont realize there time is up.

@scpunk90 is my Bret Hart. We will put on legendary matches but he will be doing the job so that I can accomplish my boyhood dream in the end. He will cry that I fucked him over for the rest of his life . His career will be cut short when a juiced to the max and still wet behind the ears @Batfish kicks him in the head leaving his dick limp and his leg draggin
I am going to end multiple careers in the next three years. Maybe even kill Sherdog itself.

I like to think I'm just a journeyman with name value who is used to make other top guys better, but I don't do jobs.

I'm Abdullah the Butcher without the hep c.

I like to think I'm just a journeyman with name value who is used to make other top guys better, but I don't do jobs.

You need like sixth more months before you're a name in this PWD. Then you can be a player but you gotta distinguish yourself from the other Roman AV gimmicks

You need like sixth more months before you're a name in this PWD. Then you can be a player but you gotta distinguish yourself from the other Roman AV gimmicks
Sixth more months sounds too long.

There are no Roman gimmicks, he's just that damn good.

Sixth more months sounds too long.

There are no Roman gimmicks, he's just that damn good.
AJ deubted in January and got the belt in September, don't worry young one these things take time

I'm old and I'm cranky. And I dont sleep. So get off my lawn you pesky kids.

<36>

Like any of us are expected to believe you don't have Hep C.

Back