The Purge: Election Year

If you have seen THE PURGE: ELECTION YEAR, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Update: June 28, 2016

First Two Clips from THE PURGE: ELECTION YEAR

Are any of you guys headed out to the theater tomorrow to check out "The Purge 3"?

M0VJgLB.jpg

If any of you guys go see Purge 3... report back to this thread with a review.

Lol no. Those movies were a complete bust.

I didn't even know they made a second.

Damn.. no fans of the Purge movies on Sherdog? Yeah... first one did suck. LOL

Nope, but I just got back from taking the family to see The Big Friendly Giant.

I thought the Purge day happened when Conner got McChoked. Is this just a re-release of the Sherdog threads that were posted in March?

If any of you guys go see Purge 3... report back to this thread with a review.
Not your personal army.

I liked the first two but I am probably not going to see it in theaters

I hear the second one was good but I disliked the first one enough that it's still pretty low on my "to watch" list. It would have to really surprise me in order to inspire me to watch Part 3.

I'll wait until it comes on Netflix or Amazon prime. I've watched the first two and they were ok in a fun way but no fucking way am I going to spend money on a theater visit to see that movie.

I liked the purge films, not enough to pay cinema prices tho. I'll see it in a year on tv

lol the other day i remembered the purge 3 and thought it had already been released in theaters like . . . a year ago lmao. i just remembered seeing the trailer a long time ago and that goofy light up hot topic mask and . . .

the first one bored me. felt they mucked up a god concept. second was better, might rewatch it sometime soon (prolly mostly bc the guy looked kinda cute, or so my memory is telling me. it could be wrong). this third one? meh. ill wait on it. its not at the top of my list /: still hate that light up mask. its like it was created by a hollywood undead fan that decided they should crack open some glo-sticks.

Saw it Thursday sense place near me showed it early I enjoyed it for what it was

It seems like the same old shit from the first two, but with more intriguing marketing related that it's election-related, and we're months away from the worst possible choices in Presidential candidates in the nation's history.

They're entertaining enough films and I like Frank Grill so I'll probably check it out.

Hopefully nobody. So they stop making this garbage.

I hear the second one was good but I disliked the first one enough that it's still pretty low on my "to watch" list. It would have to really surprise me in order to inspire me to watch Part 3.

The 2nd one was awesome. Grillo is the man.

Back