THE PUNISHER Season 2 (Cancelled)

Giorgia Whigam. My new wank material for the next 3 month's. I already pulled a muscle.
image.jpg

Giorgia Whigam. My new wank material for the next 3 month's. I already pulled a muscle.
tenor.gif

The one thing that bothers me about this season as it always does with other movies and shows. I find it hella hard to believe that chick he's protecting is some street tramp homeless junkie/groupie. She's way to gorgeous for that and could write her own ticket doing anything. It's why I didn't buy the beginning of the new Tomb Raider.

I mean I would give them free room and board, as long as i got to put the payment in their slot.

Can't

Fucking

Wait

AND I'M STUCK AT FUCKING WORK!!! ARGH!

I feel your pain, brother. Due to the time difference, and my work shift pattern, I won't be able to start watching this until tomorrow!:mad::(

The one thing that bothers me about this season as it always does with other movies and shows. I find it hella hard to believe that chick he's protecting is some street tramp homeless junkie/groupie. She's way to gorgeous for that and could write her own ticket doing anything. It's why I didn't buy the beginning of the new Tomb Raider.

I mean I would give them free room and board, as long as i got to put the payment in their slot.

Whoa whoa shows casting pretty people to play down on their luck drifters stop the presses.

Episode 1 down like how cocky the Assasins were only for Frank to go beast mode.

7 episodes in

better than first season but not near daredevil season 3

By the way i really dig the villain as usual in marvel tv shows

I like how Billy has 5 cuts on his face and people are looking at him like the elephant man.

Back