THE PUNISHER Season 2 (Cancelled)

I met a pack of dude's that were Airborne and other slightly above standard infantry but not quite SF guys when going through CC/University and they all work for like DEA, Seattle PD warrant squads and shit and they all go with Dredd too.

They love Punisher from their time in though.

I'd love to see a cross over, preferably written by Garth Ennis. Dredd would absolutely hate the Punisher, as he does all vigilantes. Dredd is even more ruthless than Castle, who at least tries to keep collateral damage to a minimum. Dredd, by contrast, won the Apocalypse War by nuking East Meg One and slaughtering half a Billion men, women and children(in fairness, the Sovs started the War).

What time does this drop....got a 4 day weekend ahead whohaha

I'm actually taking a day off work tomorrow just so I can drink beer and watch this at 12 am today and maybe that fire festival documentary.

I'll watch season 2 but one criticism I had in the series was I didn't find Billy Russo a convincing villain. He came across as a skinny wannabe tough guy that tried to hard. The young soldier with PTSD & the sleazy government guy that gave orders were much more memorable characters.

hopefully season 2 is good about to start it

Currently about to watch episode 7 like ie better than season 1 so far for me

Just got done watching all of season 2 for me personally I really enjoyed.

Can't

Fucking

Wait

AND I'M STUCK AT FUCKING WORK!!! ARGH!

First episode was awesome!!!! I was literally on my feet making poses during the fight
<{JustBleed}>

I'll be skipping this one since the show is cancelled now.

First episode was awesome!!!! I was literally on my feet making poses during the fight
<{JustBleed}>

Was a little slow starting, but I am glad Frank got some booty, but the bar fight at the end was fun!

Reviews suggest if you love the Punisher kicking ass you'll love it....if you loved the more nuanced tone of the first season you might be let down. The number one criticism has to do with jigsaw not really being jigsaw of the comics. I don't mind that actually because I loved Billy Russo in s1.

I liked everything about season one except Madani and her friend.

My favorite parts of s1 involved the interaction between Billy Russo, Rawlins, and Frank. It was like the rated R version of Jason Bourne. Whoever acted Rawlins nailed it and played a much better villain than he did as a "subvert your expectations antagonist ally" in 24.

This is good to hear because I didn't enjoy season 1. I enjoyed the punisher we saw in DD.

What I don't get. Is Pun had a big trial and stuff right? How does this new big bad not know who the eff he is when he sees the footage of him?

Back