THE PUNISHER Season 2 (Cancelled)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: January 1, 2019

New Teaser for THE PUNISHER Season 2; Possibly Coming Out January 18, 2019 on Netflix

I want to yell “fuck that shit” but know you’re right

Yea.. seems no more Marvel content they just want to dish out the stuff they already payed for and that's the end Punisher and Jessica will surely get the axe weeks out from their release.

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother with it.

I'll see it.. but yea it takes the hype out of the product since you know it has no future but then again you can treat it like a long ass movie and most of them aren't in a franchise.

The more I hear about this season the less promising it sounds. An alt-right Christian villain? Jigsaw will not be referred to as Jigsaw and his face will be less mangled? I get the realism aspect, but I just want pure comic book thrills that's also true to the source material.

I hope the season turns out to be great, I really do.

I wish I was more excited for this. But A)we all know Netflix will cancel the show after this season and B)the villains sound weak as fuck. Sure Billy/Jigsaw is great and the guy who plays him nails the character. But it's too early for him to come back, They should have gone with Barracuda, or adapted The Slavers. Although in fairness Slavers is so extreme you probably need to do it on HBO.

Will watch the shit out of it, of course, but I'm lowering my expectations. I doubt this will match the standard of Daredevil Season 3; that was lightning in a bottle.

Hopefully we get to see on the new disney channel. Daredevil 3 was AWESOME. Loved me some bullseye

Already confirmed that the new Disney Channel will not be picking up the Marvel Netflix shows, I'm afraid:(

Yes. I hope it is as solid as season 1 and DD season 2 for portraying Castle.

Bernthal nails the role, really enjoy his performance so far. Hopefully the story line is solid and we can some Punisher goodness.

Also him burning the presidential pardon is perfect.

Didn't like season 1.Switched it off when he was making soup for That other guy, silly show.

Update: January 1, 2019

New Teaser for THE PUNISHER Season 2; Possibly Coming Out January 18, 2019 on Netflix

I know this is only a teaser, so I'll let it slide. But if they release a real trailer, they'd better use Cash for the soundtrack.

I masturbated to that fbi chick at least a dozen times.

That first season just seemed so dragged out though.

I wish I was more excited for this. But A)we all know Netflix will cancel the show after this season and B)the villains sound weak as fuck. Sure Billy/Jigsaw is great and the guy who plays him nails the character. But it's too early for him to come back, They should have gone with Barracuda, or adapted The Slavers. Although in fairness Slavers is so extreme you probably need to do it on HBO.

Will watch the shit out of it, of course, but I'm lowering my expectations. I doubt this will match the standard of Daredevil Season 3; that was lightning in a bottle.
Can't be too early if you get canceled before you get a chance, right?

Somehow I can't see the Disney channel doing this character though, so this might be all we get.

Can't be too early if you get canceled before you get a chance, right?

Somehow I can't see the Disney channel doing this character though, so this might be all we get.

As I said earlier: it's been confirmed the new Disney channel will not be picking up any of the Netflix Marvel shows. I believe it was actually part of the contract that if Netflix cancelled a Marvel show, it couldn't be shown by another Disney channel for two years.

As I said earlier: it's been confirmed the new Disney channel will not be picking up any of the Netflix Marvel shows. I believe it was actually part of the contract that if Netflix cancelled a Marvel show, it couldn't be shown by another Disney channel for two years.
“Speaking to the Hollywood Reporter, Kevin Mayer, chairman of Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International, responded to the question of bringing the cancelled Marvel shows to its unreleased streaming platform by saying: “They are very high-quality shows. We haven't yet discussed that, but I would say that's a possibility.”
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tomsguide.com/us/disney-plus-marvel-shows-revival,news-28887.html

Back