The punch that concussed Rousey

For those who thought that Joanna and Esparza had been a massacre

Her head just didn't move from the same spot all night.

She didn't even try ducking and just moving.

Then again, the third punch rocked her.

The moment it was done...

ed84f0a33a.gif

Four punch combo to the face.
Haven't seen a four punch combo land in a top level fight for a while. That tells me something

This gif encapsulates everything LOLworthy about RR. Flat flooted and she acts like she's already wearing a neck brace. For a grappler, it's insane that she still doesn't know how to defend herself so that she can create an opening for a clinch.

It's hilarious how she learned nothing from the Holm fight. Hell, she actually regressed.

Nunes can't get off bottom to save her ass. It's like she enjoys having sweaty women on her treating her roughly. Seriously, Nunes isn't as good as the Tate and ronda fights imply. Watch the Davis and Zingano fights and she doesn't look good. Fighters always look great during their best performances and not very good during their worst fights. The truth is somewhere in between.
She beat both their asses until she gassed. Thats her biggest weakness.

Obviously she has alot of technical holes, but this is wmma and wmma sucks... The only way anyone at wbw beats her is if she gasses.

Probably Valentina over 5.

The shot she took at the very end, when she was bouncing off the cage, was brutal. Can't believe she stayed on her feet after that one(she almost didn't).

I came in to say this.

I can't stand Ronda but she took a hellacious beating in that 48 seconds. Took a bunch of shots when already concussed. Can't be good for your brain.

Ronda has no striking defence. Her offensive striking has improved but her defence is virtually non-existant. When she gets hit hard her instinct is just to freeze, even shelling up would be a better reaction. People with good defence react by moving their head around or at least moving their feet to get out of harms way.

Nunes can't get off bottom to save her ass. It's like she enjoys having sweaty women on her treating her roughly. Seriously, Nunes isn't as good as the Tate and ronda fights imply. Watch the Davis and Zingano fights and she doesn't look good. Fighters always look great during their best performances and not very good during their worst fights. The truth is somewhere in between.
Nunes looked really good early in the Zingano fight. She fucking brutalized her in that first round and ended up gassing as a result. Cat's chin is definitely better than Rousey's.

This gif encapsulates everything LOLworthy about RR. Flat flooted and she acts like she's already wearing a neck brace. For a grappler, it's insane that she still doesn't know how to defend herself so that she can create an opening for a clinch.

It's hilarious how she learned nothing from the Holm fight. Hell, she actually regressed.

The Armenian coach fucked her mind.

Yeah what's up with it? Does Nunes hit so fkin hard? RR used to be able to walk through some punches in the past...

Ridiculous how Nunes just ran over her like a truck. Nunes didn't even care for no gameplan or tactic just walked forward guns blazing and Ronda looked like a deer in headlights.
Honestly think nunes could of just cut weight and still killed Ronda just as quick.

If Ronda only touched gloves it would have been counted as her only significant strike...
she did touch at staredown unlike the holly fight, but doesn't count as strike sadly for ronda:eek:

Lol, I'm tempted to call out the posters who said rowdy could kick a man ass, and ganged up on me. they just changed their narrative, or have new accounts. I won't do the calling because my new year resolution is being nice to shertards. On topic, Ronda should have called me on the phone I would train her striking for 4 days, and she would do better with me than under Edmund.

I´m no pro fighter or expert, but Ronda why didn´t you shoot in there??

Gas tank son....She was lighting up Zingano until she got tired.

It looks like she's completely unaccustomed to being hit with any kind of force. The expression on her face after she eats a punch is one of complete "wtf just happened".

Also, wtf is up with her footwork? She basically hops/skips around the octagon with her feet planted. No angles, no lateral movement. This is basic shit.

The hopping, the feet planted, the no lateral movement; that is how she always looked,always. People are acting as if this is something new.

is amanda the most well rounded female at 135 ??? she has power,crisp boxing,bjj black belt,good gnp her only weakness in the past has been cardio

And yet she looks like a sloppy amateur compared to pretty much every male bantam weight.

Back