The Pub - KnightTemplar: Barred until he fixes his shoulder mobility issues

Lunges make my quads look super Swole the next morning. My jeans barely fit when I put them on.

I'm currently wearing 36/32 relaxed fit Levi's with the waist taken in to a 32. Will check out DTC.

vaoHL.jpg

I just bought a pair of pants that have spandex in them, but they look like regular dress pants. So comfortable, and I can move so freely. I'm never going back to all cotton.

Damn son - The IHGF World Heavy Events Championship is in Norway this year. This is basically the World Championship for Scottish Highland Games. The Promo is SICK:

http://vimeo.com/94986558

If you're not sure what highland Games are, here's a highlight video from 2009 (action starts at about 1:05):

I just bought a pair of pants that have spandex in them, but they look like regular dress pants. So comfortable, and I can move so freely. I'm never going back to all cotton.

I have several pairs of Adidas golf pants. Amazing for work. I give zero fucks what others think there.

think i might do legs today ... which means itll be a Metallica day

If you have a "leg day" in your workout vocabulary, then you're doing it wrong.

IPF testing doesn't quite work like the IWF. Countries are allowed to administer their own anti-doping programs that don't have to be carried out by WADA personnel or a WADA lab. Only at international level competitions are all tests required to be WADA compliant and reported to the IPF testing database. Unless, however, a country fails too many tests at international meets (like Russia or Poland). Then the IPF steps in and the country is no longer allowed to run their own national level doping program. The USAPL runs it's own testing program and has its own online database so the only tests reported on the IPF site are those done by WADA for big meets.

Interesting, didn't know that. Now very curious why the CPU is dropping close to a grand for every test if they don't have to.

If you have a "leg day" in your workout vocabulary, then you're doing it wrong.

Ed Coan often referred to certain days as leg and back days.

Hair is brown, goatee is gray...doesn't give a fuck.

I haven't lifted to Metallica in ages. Time to change that tomorrow.

It's 2 AM and I'm still up studying. Faaaaack.

Back