The Pub - KnightTemplar: Barred until he fixes his shoulder mobility issues

MilkManUK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
(or at least works on them)

Welcome to The Pub.

KT - you are barred until we receive evidence that you are working on your shoulder mobility, this may seem like harsh treatment, but consider it in your best interests.

It also gives someone else a chance to "win" a Pub :icon_chee​

Capture_zpsef441704.png

overhead_pale_aged.jpg

Of course, we can't really bar KT, this is just in jest

Can somebody remind me who the best Mod is to get these things stickied please? I can never remember. Thanks.

save the pm. I got it.

too late. party on

I know I'm Barred, but I just had to pop in and thank everyone...to have a Pub named after me...well, only the fabled Jaunty Point eclipses this honor.:icon_chee

Obviously, as a Scottish male, I am genetically incapable of crying. So I must have got some dust in my eyes. Please excuse me.:icon_sad::icon_cry2

I know I'm Barred, but I just had to pop in and thank everyone...to have a Pub named after me...well, only the fabled Jaunty Point eclipses this honor.:icon_chee

Obviously, as a Scottish male, I am genetically incapable of crying. So I must have got some dust in my eyes. Please excuse me.:icon_sad::icon_cry2

Take your inflexible shoulders and your tears elsewhere KT!

CYC just squatted 485 (1070) and totalled 1200 (2645) at Europeans, both World records. Absolutely outrageous.

he's always been drug tested too. Which makes it even more crazy. Insane genetics

Lol, intervention pub. I like it.

Anyone watch the fights last night?

I hope it turns out better than on Sopranos:

My favorite scene, had to post

I hope it turns out better than on Sopranos:

My favorite scene, had to post

Loved Sopranos, I pretty much got through the entire show whilst on paternity leave and then afterwards working from home after the birth of my first son.

There were SO MANY good fights on the card last night. Lots of upsets, KOs. Just insane. And the Brown-Silva fight was just ridiculous.

Eduardo's KO of Wineland was sick. First time I saw Kioji Horiguchi fight - pretty impressive. Soa Palelei is QUICK for a big guy and has stupid power. The Cruickshank fight was really good - the Phillipou/Larkins fight was incredible & then Brown/Silva to cap it off. So much awesome!

Can some mod give this motherfucker double yellows for trespassing while banned?

There were SO MANY good fights on the card last night. Lots of upsets, KOs. Just insane. And the Brown-Silva fight was just ridiculous.

Eduardo's KO of Wineland was sick. First time I saw Kioji Horiguchi fight - pretty impressive. Soa Palelei is QUICK for a big guy and has stupid power. The Cruickshank fight was really good - the Phillipou/Larkins fight was incredible & then Brown/Silva to cap it off. So much awesome!

Yup, it was a great night! Funny that it was again this kind of "smaller" show with lesser known fighters that brought the fireworks.

Yup, it was a great night! Funny that it was again this kind of "smaller" show with lesser known fighters that brought the fireworks.

I can never understand people who attend the live shows, but only turn up for the main card. If I am paying money for a ticket, I want to get my money's worth, plus, the undercard can show future champions / stars of the sport in fights that can quite often outshine the main event.

Back