The problem with UFC and MMA

Phoenixxx

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm Gandhi.

The only problem with the UFC and MMA is that there is no problem.
74.5291% of threads on this site are about trying to find something wrong with MMA or UFC.

Stop trying to find what's wrong with it. Because you'll always find something. Whether its fighter pay or PPV numbers.

Don't even consider it a sport. Its not comparable to boxing or hockey or football because its not even a sport. It may become one, one day. At the moment it is its own entity occupying its own space and time.

Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity. And im not sure about the former.

P.S. I would of made a better ring girl. The UFC would of done more PPV's.

That is all I have to say.

You Sir are wrong, the problem with MMA is the fans....

Yes, me included.

Welcome back to sherdog Dana!

You Sir are wrong, the problem with MMA is the fans....

Yes, me included.

I'm Gandhi. I'm never wrong. We're all only human. People need to stop searching for what's wrong. And start loving what's right. Fact.

P.S. Nobody gives a shit about Cole Miller

Need some pics to back this up.

mahatma-gandhi-real-old-photo.jpg

This is the picture they're going to use for the front cover of Esquire.

P.S. Nobody gives a shit about Cole Miller.

MODS, ban white belts from making threads

look at what happens

I'm Gandhi. I'm never wrong. We're all only human. People need to stop searching for what's wrong. And start loving what's right. Fact.

P.S. Nobody gives a shit about Cole Miller

Well now wait a second. I'm confused you say stop looking for what is wrong but then you started a thread about 20 mins before this one saying that Dana and all the smack he talks is what is wrong with the UFC.

Hmmmmm guys i may be wrong but i am starting to think this might not actually be Gandhi!

No. I'm making a relevant point through Satire. Is that a crime?

An OP made up of sentences that read like Bowie's more "arty" lyrics or something from the Deepak Chopra quote generator isn't exactly satire.

Back