The Pride announcer and Fedors walk out

BrownHammer

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
As a fan of mma for years, everytime i hear the pride announcer Call out Fedor or any of the fighters the blood in my vines are going Cold. There have never been greater announcer then the women in pride when she says "FEDDOOOOOR EMELIANENKOOOOOOOOO".

Yes guys i am talking about Lenne Hardt, why isnt she in UFC? I think that ufc has a boring walkout, the guys are going into war. We need Lene Hardt in ufc.

Damit guys, this women has a great voice.

UFC needs a Titantron

Cm-Punk-cm-punk-30931305-320-240.gif

This one With Lane screaming Fedors name, its so cool.

i like Bruce, but he should og.

Meh. I prefere the more simple stuff.

It wasn't 'FEDDOOOOOR EMELIANENKOOOOOOOOO".

She always announced him as 'Emelianenko Fedor', i.e. in the traditional Japanese way, last name first, given name second. This is significant because Fedor was the only non-Japanese fighter who was announced like that. It was a sign of respect.

Because only the Japanese can take things so far beyond sensible that it becomes completely normal.

It wasn't 'FEDDOOOOOR EMELIANENKOOOOOOOOO".

She always announced him as 'Emelianenko Fedor', i.e. in the traditional Japanese way, last name first, given name second. This is significant because Fedor was the only non-Japanese fighter who was announced like that. It was a sign of respect.
Don't Russians do that too?

God, she was grating. She can stay wherever she is.

Am I the only person that absolutely hated that Pride announcer? Every time I heard her voice I cringed..

edit : typo

I always thought was the best entrance ever. Lenne is great

MMA guys have all those crappy rap/douche metal themes with shitty walkouts while wrestling has awesome themes with awesome walkouts that get your blood pumping

there is no difference in the walkout requirements the difference is that the MMA fans (especially in the west) are way too sexually insecure to allow for interesting thearetics and non rap/douche metal walkout themes

Anyways Fujita's was always the best walkout since it was straight from wrestling

Lenne Hardt introductions are absolutely horrible.

if we are talking best entrances, i give you... NINJA

I dont know how People dont want Lenna Hardt in ufc? Isnt this ufc enterence boring? Think about it, how awesome will it be if ufc had a dramatic entrence without those boring Reebok cloth.

Back