News The Price of the Chuck Lidell vs Tito Ortiz 3 PPV has Dropped to Only 40 Bucks or 20 Bucks on BF

the undercard isn't bad. Not great obviously, but not bad.

Wish Oscar would have learned how to say Chuck's last name.

& it gets discounted again lol

I'm not even sure that they're even doing this promotion now since the page got removed:
https://www.fite.tv/article/black-friday-deal-liddell-vs-ortiz-ppv-price-discount/
It looks like they might be reneging on that offer. Before it said "this page does not exist" it was full of promises to make it available on Black Friday for $19.99 but now I can't find anything on the site about this deal. I was willing to buy it for $19.99, but if they decide not to do this Black Friday special, I will stream it for free just on principle

after seeing Rampage and Wandy potter around the ring like old men, this is gonna be as bad

I admit my interest in this fight is growing, esp having watched the first two live. Unfortunately not enough to buy it though.

I'm thinking a reliable stream is going to be hard to find, so if they lower it to $5 (to my computer, not my phone), I'm in. That way they could up the number of buys reported and not look like total schmucks. It's going down financially either way, so they may as well try to save some face. I'm kind of curious to see what this is going to look like...but only about $5 curious.

I'm not even sure that they're even doing this promotion now since the page got removed:
https://www.fite.tv/article/black-friday-deal-liddell-vs-ortiz-ppv-price-discount/
It looks like they might be reneging on that offer. Before it said "this page does not exist" it was full of promises to make it available on Black Friday for $19.99 but now I can't find anything on the site about this deal. I was willing to buy it for $19.99, but if they decide not to do this Black Friday special, I will stream it for free just on principle
If it's not $20 anymore on BF, I'll just watch the highlights the next day and be just fine.

Hmm... so Frank Mir is on commentary apparently?

I'm in for $10 now. 5 for the fight and 5 for Mir. I miss the days when he was calling the WEC fights.... dude is great.

They are NOT doing the black Friday $20 pricing for the ppv. I saw on Facebook they can't do the price cuts. They didn't give a specific reason, but I assume it's because they can't undercut traditional ppv.

Does anyone know if they are airing on traditional pp v or maybe they got cold feet with the lower price.

At this rate, they'll be giving this out for free like a comp ticket on fight day.

I'll just swatch the highlights of this one.

Pulling for Chuck and hopefully he can get another couple of fights in Bellator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back