Movies The Prestige (2006) vs Interstellar (2014)

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
I can't decide here as I really likes both. Prestige was better acted but Interstellar had imo a better story. Both pretty original.

I'd take Interstellar; more ambitious, more entertaining and has a better soundtrack.

It's close though, as my ranking is

TDK
Inception
Memento
Rises
Begins
Interstellar
Prestige
Insomnia
Following
Dunkirk
Tenet
Your top 3 is solid

The Prestige is such a complete and well crafted film. Bale and Caine are great as always, but I think Jackman delivers the best performance. If I see it on, I almost always get stuck rewatching it.

I liked Interstellar but it was a little too ambitious and it stumbles in the third act. I haven’t revisited it since the first viewing and don’t really have a desire to watch it again.

I saw Interstellar once in the theater and have never had an interest in watching it again.

The Prestige is something I've seen coutnless times, and will always want to watch. It's one of my favorites. The structure of the movie is genius and the acting is great.

i wasnt the biggest fan of either movie, but i thought the prestige was way worse than interstellar.

I never finished the prestige because it was so lame and interstellar had a stupid story it just had cool cgi.

Interstellar was seven years ago?
Fuck me. Life is fleeting.
Young folks, get the fuck off Sherdog and eat, drink, fight, and fuck your way across a continent or two.

Prestige. Interstellar is a good film though.

It's a weird comparison to me. I picked Interstellar. Enjoyed it way more than prestige and the soundtrack is better as well.

Interstellar fucking drags ass and gets retarded in the third act. Completely ruined the movie for me. And The Prestige is a legit all time great movie

Prestiege by whatever it wants. Bowie was cool as Tesla.

I think Dunkirk was my least favorite Nolan one. Insomnia was ok, I only seen parts of interstellar

Give a watch to these again if you want.

Insomnia is good, Dunkirk is decent, Tenet is good too, these are all my least favorite ones.

rest are all great (8 and above)

Back