The predator reacts to Lewis loss

France and Africa is like a hour way from each other. He's both

Ngannou wasn't born in France and arrived there as an adult, I'd be quite surprised if he already got his citizenship. It's not about dissing an immigrant or commenting on his skin color, the timeline simply suggests that he doesn't have the French nationality yet and spent a longer part of his life in Cameroon.

Thought this thread was about Don Frye...

Ngannou wasn't born in France and arrived there as an adult, I'd be quite surprised if he already got his citizenship. It's not about dissing an immigrant or commenting on his skin color, the timeline simply suggests that he doesn't have the French nationality yet and spent a longer part of his life in Cameroon.

Yes he has his french passport

I came in here expecting Cote

more and more i hear him talk, the less i like him...reallly seems like a ignorant smug with no charisma

He didn't sound like this before, he seemed extraordinarily humble. But Ngannou is a fast learner — and it all depends on what you're being taught. What with all the signs showing that Dana and the UFC have taken especial interest in him and with Francis moving to Vegas and training at the UFC's facility, I wouldn't be surprised if he's being coached to trash talk too. That's what they think sells, and for the most part they've been proven right...but I think it's the wrong strategy for Ngannou.

Beats an old, slack-jawed AA...Thinks he is king of the world.lol

AA is far more shopworn than Hunt, and FN wouldn't want any of that Samoan. Also believe Lewis would starch AA at this point so that isn't saying much for FN's biggest win.

I think you are overestimating hunt. Not a fan of ngannou, but I don't think he wouldn't be too worried about fighting hunt

He just salty Lewis called him an African Booty Scratcher

Well Francis... Hunt would fuck you up too.

Pretty friggen classless to go after an injured potentially retired fighter.

Lol. Big JDS fan but he is completely done and the funny thing is it's guys like you who will still say Ngannou hasn't fought anybody as you shit on JDS when he loses.

Remember Jones before he fought Shogun? Hadn't fought anybody really. Ngannou is even better. You will see.

Jones was juiced to the gills when he fought Shogun. And everybody after that...

I think you are overestimating hunt. Not a fan of ngannou, but I don't think he wouldn't be too worried about fighting hunt

My point was comparing Hunt to AA is a joke. Hunt>>>>A mile>>>AA right now. Hunt still has his durability and hits like a mack truck, he is always dangerous.

Ngannou's best win is AA, so him feeling elitist about a win over present day AA while shitting on Lewis for losing to a very capable Hunt makes him look like a complete douchebag.

Ngannou turning into the bad guy lol

Back