Social Pranks

For Father's Day I sent my Dad Weener Kleener from Amazon as a gift. I made it look like my sister gave it to him, he was so screwed up over it.

71jO5zQ5DeL._AC_SX425_.jpg

For Father's Day I sent my Dad Weener Kleener from Amazon as a gift. I made it look like my sister gave it to him, he was so screwed up over it.

LMAO. I've seen it all now

You and me. We used to be together. Everyday together. AlWAAAGGHHH

I used to work with this super religious dude who was kind of homophobic and I would routinely change his desktop background to the movie poster from Brokeback Mountain when he would leave his computer unattended.
One of our supervisors at work was 60 at the time of this prank and had a 17 year old daughter.

Another supervisor had a screensaver photo gallery slideshow of a bunch of hot girls. Mac waited till he left his PC on one day and left the office then went on and added some pics lifted from facebook of the other supervisor's 17 year old daughter.

That day I was wondering why the fuck Mac was staying like an hour after his shift chatting and just would not leave.

Oh my fuck the fallout when the dad was in the office lacing up and saw his daughter's bikini picture scroll through. He wanted to kill the other supervisor(Who knew nothing about it). I saw Mac nearly busting a gut in the corner and put 2 and 2 together and kept the guy from killing the other supervisor.

Needless to say the rules on desktop backgrounds in the shop changed that day.

that's fucking amazing.
My GF just looked at me like i was retarded

When my wife gets in this morning, I’m going to complain of a soar throat...

Back